Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 11:49 PM

121 posts, read 101,963 times

Advertisements

I used Tinder briefly. Had 1 spur of the moment date for coffee. Neither of us liked each other. I'm on Match.com. It's just my preference. Generally I think on paid for sites the caliber of people is a bit better. The 405 thing is actually kind of true LOL (note I just recently relocated to San Diego but most of my dating has been in LA as I'm a native and lived there most of my life). Many times when I was supposed to see a guy in the 310, they would cancel. It wasn't even like I was trying to meet them during traffic. Most of the time I was down to just meeting halfway in Sherman Oaks. I had a boyfriend born and raised in Beverly Hills and he would regularly meet me in Sherman Oaks and Encino. His friends told him it was love because he was willing to come over the hill to be with me LOL.

Anyway I'll be honest, I do think most of the men I've met in LA just want the trophy wife that they can impress their friends with. LA is an easy place for a woman to feel ugly in since the entertainment industry is here with so many people trying to break in and get discovered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles