U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 01:04 AM

2,436 posts, read 1,330,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamteam View Post
Much appreciated !
Forgot to mention it is best to make a reservation ahead of time. This isn't one of those annoying velvet rope Hollywood places but it does make entry easier. However, probably not such a issue on a Wednesday night. Either way it is easy to do from their website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2016, 01:14 AM

4,310 posts, read 2,450,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamteam View Post
I'm taking one of my workers to LA for a sales conference, but unfortunately the way we planned it out theres not much downtime other than the Wednesday night we get in. He's been working on big deal for me for a while which he sucessfully closed this past friday so i want to take him out for an all expenses paid night out on the town as way to celebrate and appreciate his effort.

He just happens to be single and loves to drink so i'm sure whatever we stumble across will be fine with him. However, he just got out of a relationship and is heart broken so i want to show him a good time to get his spirits up. He's partial to Latina women and i was hoping someone could point us in the right direction on where i should take him. Dinner, drinks, lounge, night club, strip club or anything similar are all fine.

We have the option of staying in either Hollywood or City of Industry. Another forum i was on suggested we go with the COI option (higher latina concentration) and that i take him to Satin as the other gentlemens clubs don't offer drinks. Like i said we're not concerned with lack of nudity, he's more of a social person and would rather prefer drinks and good conversation.

Any other suggestions based on the above criteria would be greatly appreciated.
Every club is open to everyone.

Old 04-07-2016, 06:29 AM

12,841 posts, read 23,212,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportpilot View Post
hmmm, I wonder what the response would be if someone posted "Nightlife on Wednesday Night - White Oriented"

that would be racist would it not?
We have these kind of threads all the time.

I remember one where a guy was looking where he could find the stereotypical blonde beach bimbo.

And another asking where all the White valley girls went.

Maybe OP's friend likes speaking Spanish? Maybe he would just as well like women with dark hair and eyes?

Old 04-07-2016, 10:57 AM

4,499 posts, read 2,769,449 times
The main problem with OP's idea is that if they are people who don't know the area that are looking to go hang our in shady parts of LA. Prime way to make your visit unejoyable

Old 04-08-2016, 12:05 PM

2,322 posts, read 2,167,923 times
Your friend might like Las Perlas in DTLA

Old 04-11-2016, 10:50 PM

278 posts, read 819,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
The main problem with OP's idea is that if they are people who don't know the area that are looking to go hang our in shady parts of LA. Prime way to make your visit unejoyable
Sorry, but as Caucasian male i find the above comment quite offensive. How come if we are looking for an establishment that's geared toward Latina's its automatically assumed its in a shady part of LA? my co-worker prefers exotic women with brunette hair whether it be latina, middle eastern, asian or indian. But what you said makes it seem as though he is seeking a "gang banger"

Old 04-11-2016, 10:52 PM

278 posts, read 819,274 times
we've done same trip before and stayed in COI and stopped by a place called Satin and had zero issues. people were very friendly and we felt safe at all times. Just looking for a different option
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles