U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 08:59 PM

1,031 posts, read 607,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeneko View Post
Well, when I moved here - I got the government to pay for my ticket (heck they even moved my stuff for free), they gave me a place to live, free medical and dental, free food, plus they gave me free education and a job. Got all this from day one.......someone came to my house in the Midwest and helped me set it all up before I even left home....

I'm pretty sure you have helpful folks like that in your hometown too.
What, were you extradited?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2016, 10:03 PM

210 posts, read 225,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
That's OK, you'll never be leaving Boston anyway, not for Richmond, not for Seattle, not for LA.
Your wrong and your the only one I've argued with in the past that actually recognizes me so kudos to that but I shall prove you wrong.

Old 04-07-2016, 11:17 PM

601 posts, read 551,314 times
OP, please cut the act for two seconds and take my advice: your attitude is incredibly off-putting to potential employers. Even if it's just a front or an act or trolling or whatever your insecure ego wants to call it, no one is gonna put up with this level of immaturity.

I can guarantee you that my studio would not hire you. Go learn a lesson in humility and hard work, THEN consider if you really want to move here.

Old 04-07-2016, 11:27 PM

111 posts, read 120,576 times
What's stare benefits?

Old 04-07-2016, 11:57 PM

2,436 posts, read 1,973,032 times
Whatever the topic of this thread is now.. It has become annoying.

Old 04-08-2016, 12:08 AM

35,121 posts, read 37,790,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontworryboutit View Post
Besides I'm not going to spend hours of my life driving back and forth just for auditions either way. I also said no whining or complaining about tax dollars being spent.
Find a job and start saving all you can then in a year or two after you have enough money to rent a place and survive on the rest make the move.
As far as the tax dollars being spent and the whining or complaining, this is a public forum and anyone can respond as they choose as long as it is not against TOS, if you don't want to read the responses you will get don't post the particular piece of information, learn to accept rejection and criticism now so you are well prepared for lots of both in the future like so many other humans that did what you are wanting to do. Good luck.

Old 04-08-2016, 12:24 AM

1,003 posts, read 816,647 times
Quote:
Your wrong and your the only one...
In both cases, it's you're and not your.

You're -- a contraction of "you are." As in You're wrong and you're the only one ...

Your -- the possessive form of you. As in Your plan is as idiotic as your illiteracy.

Old 04-08-2016, 05:14 AM

5 posts, read 3,431 times
Quote:
Your wrong and your the only one I've argued with in the past that actually recognizes me so kudos to that but I shall prove you wrong.
i am from nigeria and california is racist to me too, but the govt help me. seek help you will find

Old 04-08-2016, 06:35 AM

111 posts, read 120,576 times
Quote:
Besides I'm not going to spend hours of my life driving back and forth just for auditions either way. I also said no whining or complaining about tax dollars being spent.
Then you're already showing you don't have what it takes to excell at your goal, you think of you move here you don't be driving for hours on in? You're not going to do what it takes to succeed at trying to become an actor then why bother moving just for that? You seem borderline trollish.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:57 AM

2,122 posts, read 1,441,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post
Kudos to you, OP, for not referring to California as "Cali."
It's Cali-fonie as in "Beverly Hillbillies"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or