U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 05-03-2016, 09:57 PM
 
Location: LBC
4,155 posts, read 4,294,896 times
Reputation: 3528

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howiester View Post
Yes, dildos are always appropriate.
Well, Ted Cruz is available. But he should be indisposed to some Texas autoclave for awhile.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-03-2016, 10:05 PM
 
Location: On the water.
10,308 posts, read 6,371,527 times
Reputation: 8590
Quote:
Originally Posted by nslander View Post
Well, Ted Cruz is available. But he should be indisposed to some Texas autoclave for awhile.
His batteries just died. The blond bouffant Energizer Bunny is still available however.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Ladera Heights)
496 posts, read 407,039 times
Reputation: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Holy crap. So much stupid crap in one post. Let's begin...



So every modern American president is just like Hugo Chavez?



Yes, at least one specific example would be nice. It would at least show that you're not entirely clueless.



Oh no! How could I even dream of calling you out on the stupid **** you say?



Oh, ****ing stop. Save your phony outrage for someone who cares. You don't even know or care who this person is. You could have made her up for all I know. And even if she's real she could be just as uninformed as you are.



So then whenever another capitalistic country hits a rough patch we should abandon capitalism? By your logic we should have abandoned capitalism after the 2008 meltdown.



You mean how I read the article that you posted, even though you yourself did not read it?



No it doesn't. It tries to say that, because it's a hatchet job, but it fails to do that because data does not lie. Only 14% of the Bernie supporters polled weren't willing to pay increased taxes to pay for Bernie's initiatives. That is the fact of the matter. Arguing otherwise just proves how willfully ignorant you are.



I won't concede things that aren't true. You can make up all the lies you want, but I'll challenge you on them.
U sound so angry Lololol

It's ok Bernie lover...keep up with your love for him while replying to my post while being patronizing to me...lol

Have fun with your revolution when the crooked Democratic Party is going to give the nomination to Hillary anyway. Sad lol
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-03-2016, 10:50 PM
 
Location: On the water.
10,308 posts, read 6,371,527 times
Reputation: 8590
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post

Have fun with your revolution when the crooked Democratic Party is going to give the nomination to Hillary anyway. Sad lol
Yes. Quite a contrast with the GOP isn't it?

Still waiting for your detailed analysis of Bernie and Hugo, by the way.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2016, 12:55 AM
 
Location: West Hollywood
3,196 posts, read 2,351,138 times
Reputation: 5262
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
U sound so angry Lololol

It's ok Bernie lover...keep up with your love for him while replying to my post while being patronizing to me...lol

Have fun with your revolution when the crooked Democratic Party is going to give the nomination to Hillary anyway. Sad lol
Ah yes, the old "I have no response because I'm not smart enough to form a coherent argument, so I'll settle for 'lol u mad' and then I win" retort. You never should have started an argument over something you don't have the cognitive capacity to even understand.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2016, 01:57 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Ladera Heights)
496 posts, read 407,039 times
Reputation: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Yes. Quite a contrast with the GOP isn't it?

Still waiting for your detailed analysis of Bernie and Hugo, by the way.
I don't think you really are waiting on a "detailed" analysis. All you have done is patronize me in your replies. so I mean??? This discussion might as well stop. But like I said, good luck with mr. Sanders.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2016, 02:03 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Ladera Heights)
496 posts, read 407,039 times
Reputation: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Ah yes, the old "I have no response because I'm not smart enough to form a coherent argument, so I'll settle for 'lol u mad' and then I win" retort. You never should have started an argument over something you don't have the cognitive capacity to even understand.
Actually, the same reply I gave to your fellow Bernie soldier goes to you as well. Look at the both of you guys...trying to both take me on...lol

And for the record, please don't tell me what I should have started or not started.

But like I said earlier, good luck with the Bernie campaign and the Democratic national committee.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2016, 02:37 PM
 
Location: On the water.
10,308 posts, read 6,371,527 times
Reputation: 8590
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
I don't think you really are waiting on a "detailed" analysis. All you have done is patronize me in your replies. so I mean??? This discussion might as well stop. But like I said, good luck with mr. Sanders.
Patronize? Discussion? Neither has happened. There's been no contribution of any substance whatsoever from you that would constitute a "discussion". You spewed out some unsubstantiated AM radio accusations. When pressed for any detail to back it up you tossed in another vague generalization, indicating that you haven't the slightest idea what you are parroting. Just jungle chatter in the trees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_elise_ View Post
Actually, the same reply I gave to your fellow Bernie soldier goes to you as well. Look at the both of you guys...trying to both take me on...lol

... good luck with the Bernie campaign and the Democratic national committee.
Take you on? lol. No one needs to take you on. You've quite exposed yourself as ignorant of the issues.

Meanwhile, yes, Mr. Sanders is heading on to a contested DNC Convention in a curiously strong position.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2016, 04:40 PM
 
Location: LBC
4,155 posts, read 4,294,896 times
Reputation: 3528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
His batteries just died. The blond bouffant Energizer Bunny is still available however.

I believe that particular model services a different.... clientele.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-04-2016, 05:02 PM
 
Location: On the water.
10,308 posts, read 6,371,527 times
Reputation: 8590
Quote:
Originally Posted by nslander View Post
I believe that particular model services a different.... clientele.
Whips, chains, and great danes types?
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top