Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 10:15 AM

1,886 posts, read 2,098,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffleslol View Post
Rofl he's a troll and CaliRestoration is not?

Just because you don't agree with his extreme political view doesn't make him a troll.
So just to assure we understand your position..... you also propose that a country seize all foreign owned assets an expect to be taken seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 10:28 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,986,028 times
Quote:
Rofl he's a troll and CaliRestoration is not?

Just because you don't agree with his extreme political view doesn't make him a troll.
Welcome back DenaDude! Is this ban number 2 already? Going for the hat trick?

Old 07-29-2016, 10:32 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,529,606 times
Quote:
Sure. Doesn't mean he's right, but I believe in his mind he actually does think that would be a good thing.

Stupid/wrong/uneducated/ignorant/etc =/= troll

Baiting/inciting/inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people = troll.

E.g. CaliRestoration posts 96% of his posts on the CA subforum where the vast majority of his posts are QQing about *******s, leftists, and democrats. He claims he doesn't even live in CA yet all his posts are here. Clearly he has an agenda to pissoff leftwing Californians. Strange hobby for someone who has a supposedly company to run, but to each his own.
Hmmm

He wants to restore cali? from afar? and having never lived here? and calls it cali?

Old 07-29-2016, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Sure. Doesn't mean he's right, but I believe in his mind he actually does think that would be a good thing.

Stupid/wrong/uneducated/ignorant/etc =/= troll

Baiting/inciting/inflammatory posts to get a rise out of people = troll.

E.g. CaliRestoration posts 96% of his posts on the CA subforum where the vast majority of his posts are QQing about *******s, leftists, and democrats. He claims he doesn't even live in CA yet all his posts are here. Clearly he has an agenda to pissoff leftwing Californians. Strange hobby for someone who has a supposedly company to run, but to each his own.
Well while pissing off leftist is a fantastic byproduct of my actual goal, it's not "the goal". I simply like to post facts, pose questions based on those facts, and then see how people respond.

Most leftist are like you though. They get extremely angry that the facts totally destroy their beliefs, they go off the deep end, then they get banned for throwing around personal insults, and acting like a child. Sometimes they register new accounts just to come back to attack me.

I have a lot of dedicated fans.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Well while pissing off leftist is a fantastic byproduct of my actual goal, it's not "the goal". I simply like to post facts, pose questions based on those facts, and then see how people respond.

Most leftist are like you though. They get extremely angry that the facts totally destroy their beliefs, they go off the deep end, then they get banned for throwing around personal insults, and acting like a child. Sometimes they register new accounts just to come back to attack me.

I have a lot of dedicated fans.
Why did you choose Southern California / LA Forum and not where you actually live? Where do you live? Or don't want to mention for fear of what we will say of your homeland?

Old 07-29-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Why did you choose Southern California / LA Forum and not where you actually live? Where do you live? Or don't want to mention for fear of what we will say of your homeland?
I actually post all over the California forum, and yes, I desire privacy so I will not give personal details of where my primary home is located.

Are there any other personal details you would like to ask me about for the purposes of a failed attempt to personally attack me?

Old 07-29-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I actually post all over the California forum, and yes, I desire privacy so I will not give personal details of where my primary home is located.

Are there any other personal details you would like to ask me about for the purposes of a failed attempt to personally attack me?
You still won't answer I see, why california?

You are trolling if you can't answer that question.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
You still won't answer I see, why california?

You are trolling if you can't answer that question.
It's a state I have a vast wealth of knowledge about when it comes to business environment and economy.

So you want to get back on topic, or continue to troll this thread with your personal love fest of me?

Old 07-29-2016, 11:43 AM

4,213 posts, read 8,305,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adr3naline View Post
The poster you're replying to is a well documented troll on this forum. Just read the tax for the homeless topic. I wouldn't read into it.
I'm not a troll. I'm a veteran poster on this forum. I also have complex viewpoints. I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

I may obscure or mislead on personal details at times, but that's because posters immediately resort to personal attacks, i.e. "Well, you're from XYZ, so you can't support this issue, etc." Supposedly from tolerant left wingers too, right? Who say, well, because you're black, you can't be a Republican. That kind of extremist, irrational thinking.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgruntled la native View Post
I'm not a troll. I'm a veteran poster on this forum. I also have complex viewpoints. I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

I may obscure or mislead on personal details at times, but that's because posters immediately resort to personal attacks, i.e. "Well, you're from XYZ, so you can't support this issue, etc." Supposedly from tolerant left wingers too, right? Who say, well, because you're black, you can't be a Republican. That kind of extremist, irrational thinking.
Agreed.

When debating an issue, and someone's automatic response is "Well you live here so you don't know anything" or "Why do you care since you're this or that", it's a low brow, even repulsive argument that takes away any merit to continue discussion with that individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles