Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 08:36 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,662,103 times

Advertisements

Mayor Eric Garcetti in Mexico City on Climate Change Summit - Brentwood, CA Patch

I was going to write my own comments about this, but somebody already stated what I wanted to in the comments:

"Discuss immigration, is he handing out a Key to the City? Free Passes to the zoo? Funny thing is the Mayor has seemed more concerned about immigrants, the homeless and climate change then doing anything to help the taxpayers, like reiign in the LADWP or maybe work on a consolidation plan to cut back the # of city Depts. etc... Climate change, we are already geting raped by the green DWP plan, it only gets worse, can't wait for the City to LOSE the lawsuit on $$ transfers to LA Genl. budget from DWP, billion$ will have to be repaid by the thieves @ City hall....."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2016, 08:41 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Climate change is a scam designed to centralize power and control in fewer hands. Even some liberals/greens are starting to see the scam behind it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xMuE9brkc&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipKHqY7uxSg&t=58s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ykELwj1Ta8&t=213s

Old 11-30-2016, 09:05 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,930,229 times
Maybe we could get Garcetti to attend an Attitude Change Summit.

Old 12-01-2016, 12:14 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Climate change is a scam designed to centralize power and control in fewer hands. Even some liberals/greens are starting to see the scam behind it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xMuE9brkc&t=2s
David Fricke is a professional conspiracy theorist...who has also questioned the holocaust. I can see from your post that the "Paranoid style" in the American political tradition is alive and well.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:01 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Mayor Eric Garcetti in Mexico City on Climate Change Summit - Brentwood, CA Patch

I was going to write my own comments about this, but somebody already stated what I wanted to in the comments:

"Discuss immigration, is he handing out a Key to the City? Free Passes to the zoo? Funny thing is the Mayor has seemed more concerned about immigrants, the homeless and climate change then doing anything to help the taxpayers, like reiign in the LADWP or maybe work on a consolidation plan to cut back the # of city Depts. etc... Climate change, we are already geting raped by the green DWP plan, it only gets worse, can't wait for the City to LOSE the lawsuit on $$ transfers to LA Genl. budget from DWP, billion$ will have to be repaid by the thieves @ City hall....."
Yes I agree. Garcetti has been doing a disservice to this city and neglecting the real issues. Instead he focuses on Transgendered bathrooms and having press take pictures of him making baskets for homeless people. Making baskets for homeless people is fine, but he seems oblivious to the fact that the homeless are creating a lot of issues including a rise in crime according to LAPD.

The focus on illegal immigrants and protecting them especially the ones that has come here illegally AND committed crimes on U.S soil is another big issue.

High DWP bills are a real thing and do affect people. He should be focusing on issues like that .
Many streets in L.A are run down and deplorable . What happened to his "great streets' project.
It just seems like the only change to the streets is there are more deranged homeless occupying them so you can't even walk them anymore.

Old 12-01-2016, 11:04 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,417,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
David Fricke is a professional conspiracy theorist...who has also questioned the holocaust. I can see from your post that the "Paranoid style" in the American political tradition is alive and well.
How long before he gets a position in Trump's cabinet?

Old 12-01-2016, 11:59 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I guess you're unaware that Trump's daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren are Orthodox Jews.

Old 12-01-2016, 12:34 PM

1,855 posts, read 2,918,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
How long until you get over that Hilldog lost?

Old 12-01-2016, 12:57 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream1 View Post
How long until you get over that Hilldog lost?
Hillary Clinton Supporter Is Suicidal On Election Night | The Daily Caller

Old 12-01-2016, 01:33 PM

30,897 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
You might want to spell his name correctly if you want to criticize.

If you want to show me a link where he's questioned the holocaust, I am more than willing to take a look.

Icke has said many things I don't agree with. That doesn't mean he's wrong about everything. That's what using your brain is about.

I also posted other links from Rosa Koire who came to the same conclusions, albeit from a much different angle than Icke. She has a fact laden 1:45 minute presentation.

But of course, it's easier to just be lazy and write me and my sources as paranoid crazy people rather than take the time to listen to an alternative point of view.

I might add that being paranoid isn't the same as being wrong. Interesting example about the holocaust you brought up...the Jews who were paranoid were more likely to get out of Germany & survive....hmmmm. But I know, it's different this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles