Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 09:19 PM

13,573 posts, read 15,526,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Election Integrity Project California provides a list of 11 California counties that have more registered voters than voting-age citizens.

In addition, Los Angeles County officials informed the project that “the number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”
LA County Admits Number Of Registered Voters At 144% Of Resident Citizens Of Voting Age | Zero Hedge

I'm honestly not surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 09:28 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,252,035 times
Curious to see how Becerra is going to weasel out of this one.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:33 PM

8,905 posts, read 11,681,588 times
Another liberal fraud? Did they count the illegals too?

Old 08-06-2017, 11:34 PM

42,753 posts, read 25,964,222 times
It's that way all over the United States and it has nothing to do with fraud, that's just Kris Kobach's story in order to get us to go along with his plan to purge millions of legitimate voters from the rolls.

In most counties non active voters are left on the voter rolls for at least two years before they are mailed a letter asking them to confirm that they are still in the County, then they wait two more years before removing them from the voter rolls, so students who graduated will be on the rolls for up to 4 years, along with everyone else who moved out of the area. I am still registered to vote in Nevada even though I notified them by mail three years ago that I moved to California, I called to ask about it and they said they did get my letter but that my name will remain on the voter rolls for another year.

There are also dead people on the rolls because the County doesn't always know when someone is dead, and they use caution when removing a name just based on the name because they don't want to remove junior from the rolls when it's senior who died. Here is the criteria Orange County uses to purge dead people from the voter rolls, I'm sure it's similar to what all counties in California do: https://www.ocvote.com/registration/...stration-list/

Sorry to disappoint but this is not as dramatic and earth shattering as some of you are making it out to be.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:01 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,266,577 times
Is anyone surprised when these types of people are involved. End illegal alien drivers license and motor voter. Purge the system.

Old 08-07-2017, 03:40 AM

4,625 posts, read 3,361,397 times
Here is a story from the washington freebeacon (a conservative publication) which reports 141 U.S. Counties have more registered voters than people.

The states and number of counties are as follows:

According to study referenced the 141 counties span across 21 states and include:

Michigan (24 counties), Kentucky (18), Illinois (17), Indiana (11), Alabama (10), Colorado (10), Texas (9), Nebraska (7), New Mexico (5), South Dakota (5), Kansas (4), Mississippi (4), Louisiana (3), West Virginia (3), Georgia (2), Iowa (2), Montana (2), and North Carolina (2), as well as Arizona, Missouri, and New York (1 each).

Election Group: 141 U.S. Counties Have More Registered Voters Than People - Washington Free Beacon

Old 08-07-2017, 07:33 AM

7,142 posts, read 4,984,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
It's that way all over the United States and it has nothing to do with fraud, that's just Kris Kobach's story in order to get us to go along with his plan to purge millions of legitimate voters from the rolls.

In most counties non active voters are left on the voter rolls for at least two years before they are mailed a letter asking them to confirm that they are still in the County, then they wait two more years before removing them from the voter rolls, so students who graduated will be on the rolls for up to 4 years, along with everyone else who moved out of the area. I am still registered to vote in Nevada even though I notified them by mail three years ago that I moved to California, I called to ask about it and they said they did get my letter but that my name will remain on the voter rolls for another year.

There are also dead people on the rolls because the County doesn't always know when someone is dead, and they use caution when removing a name just based on the name because they don't want to remove junior from the rolls when it's senior who died. Here is the criteria Orange County uses to purge dead people from the voter rolls, I'm sure it's similar to what all counties in California do: https://www.ocvote.com/registration/...stration-list/

Sorry to disappoint but this is not as dramatic and earth shattering as some of you are making it out to be.
May be so, BUT:

considering only ~50% of registered voters actually vote, it may be reasonable to assume that only half of eligible voters actually register. So having ~150% of ineligibles registered would mean that the tunrnover rate of legitimate population in that county would have to be nearly 100%. Unlikely. (Even 50% would be unlikely.)

Anybody have a count of actual number of votes cast there and whether or not that number represents an unusually high portion? If it does, then we have a more likely than not statistical proof that significant fraud is being committed. If not, then we're still in the "can't tell by that' situation.

Note that in the post about states with high numbers for over-registration, urban "Blue" states are over-represented. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, but smells fishy, what does that mean?

Old 08-07-2017, 08:27 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,278,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
May be so, BUT:

considering only ~50% of registered voters actually vote, it may be reasonable to assume that only half of eligible voters actually register. So having ~150% of ineligibles registered would mean that the tunrnover rate of legitimate population in that county would have to be nearly 100%. Unlikely. (Even 50% would be unlikely.)

Anybody have a count of actual number of votes cast there and whether or not that number represents an unusually high portion? If it does, then we have a more likely than not statistical proof that significant fraud is being committed. If not, then we're still in the "can't tell by that' situation.

Note that in the post about states with high numbers for over-registration, urban "Blue" states are over-represented. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, but smells fishy, what does that mean?
Imagine someone registered in 2 States and voting in both. Humm who would know?

Old 08-07-2017, 10:52 AM

8,261 posts, read 6,326,927 times
Voter fraud in Calif. is so rampant it's ridiculous.
Democrats want it this way as it helps them win, they set it up.
Register to vote at age 16 the reason why is obvious.
Any DMV transaction and your registered to vote.
All you have to do is state that your a citizen.
Nothing is checked, when you register, when you vote, just show up and vote.
If you throw out Calif. where anyone can vote Trump won the popular vote too.
Calif. attorney general refuses to give the federal voter fraud investigation any info because they don't want everyone to know about their fraudulent voting system that they have in place.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:47 AM

42,753 posts, read 25,964,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
May be so, BUT:

That's some funny math there, you probably should go back and check it because it makes absolutely no sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles