Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 09:26 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times

Advertisements

From the L.A. Times.
40% of all workers in LA County (10.2 million people) are working for cash; and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card. (Donald Trump was right)
95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens..
75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals; they are here illegally.
Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
21 radio stations in LA are Spanish- speaking.
In LA County, 5.1 million people speak English; 3.9 million, speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people, in LA County.
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth, (and over 90% of California , Florida and New York ), results from immigration. Also, 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

This is an all out invasion. Why was this allowed to continue for so long until it got this bad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 09:37 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,823,491 times
Link to the actual article?

Old 10-15-2017, 09:43 PM

296 posts, read 232,449 times
[quote=cttransplant85;49832817]From the L.A. Times.
40% of all workers in LA County (10.2 million people) are working for cash; and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card. (Donald Trump was right)
Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals; they are here illegally.
The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
In LA County, 5.1 million people speak English; 3.9 million, speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people, in LA County.
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth, (and over 90% of California , Florida and New York ), results from immigration. Also, 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
This is an all out invasion. Why was this allowed to continue for so long until it got this bad?[/qu

Because people like myself would speak out and we were told we were bigots and racists. We were basically told to shut up. You are right, it is an invasion. I finally gave up and left.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:59 PM

1,616 posts, read 2,490,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
From the L.A. Times.

This is an all out invasion. Why was this allowed to continue for so long until it got this bad?
Nice try, but obviously you are a Trump supporter. That would mean you pass on false information without any research or facts to back up your statements. It took me all of 20 seconds to prove that what you posted is a pile of manure:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/read...et-immigr.html

Hence proving that Trump is exactly what Tillerson called him. (See how that works).

Old 10-15-2017, 10:17 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,823,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic59 View Post
Nice try, but obviously you are a Trump supporter. That would mean you pass on false information without any research or facts to back up your statements. It took me all of 20 seconds to prove that what you posted is a pile of manure:

Hence proving that Trump is exactly what Tillerson called him. (See how that works).
The illegal problem is out of control but the numbers and strange facts like the number living in garages make it hard to believe

Old 10-15-2017, 10:46 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,261,800 times
Quote:

I would be careful with that; I got suspended for calling someone a Hillary Clinton supporter. Just saying.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:08 PM

240 posts, read 240,453 times
Quote:

Thank you for the link. Those stats were so off base it was scary.

Old 10-21-2017, 10:07 PM
FBF

601 posts, read 932,800 times
I did not meet many illegals in LA.

But I found lots of Mexicans (and people in general) in LA to be ****ing racist as hell!

If you are a Mexican who does not look indigenous Nor at lease have a semi flat nose: they will not accept you as Mexican. If you are well off or pay with credit cards: there is no way you can be Mexican because they are not suppose to have those things (because of Hollywood portraying Mexicans as dirt poor).....Stereotypes.

One of my managers is a Latina from California (who has never set foot in Mexico) and refused to believe I am Mexican because of my ambiguous racial look (she thought I was part Asian or Arab because of my Caucasian nose or average height, when I am actually mestizo: a person of mixed Amerindian and European descent). She refused to speak Spanish to me at first, and is afraid of me....*****.

Last edited by FBF; 10-21-2017 at 10:24 PM..

Old 10-21-2017, 10:21 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
I did not meet many illegals in LA.

But I found lots of Mexicans (and people in general) in LA to be ****ing racist as hell!

If you are a Mexican who does not look indigenous Nor at lease a flat or semi flat nose: they will not accept you as Mexican. If you are well off or pay with credit cards: there is no way you can be Mexican because they are not suppose to have those things (because of Hollywood portraying Mexicans as dirt poor).....Stereotypes.

One of my managers is a Latina from California (who has never set foot in Mexico) and refused to believe I am Mexican because of my ambiguous racial look (she thought I was part Asian or Arab because of my nose or eyes being slight oval shape, when I am actually mestizo). She refused to speak Spanish to me at first, and was afraid of me....*****.
Most illegals aren't going to reveal themselves as illegals for obvious reasons.

Also yes I've seen the same type of thing you mentioned. Things aren't as copacetic between various types of Latinos (American born, non American born. Central Americans vs Mexicans etc.) as the media and the left want to make it seem.

Old 10-21-2017, 10:31 PM
FBF

601 posts, read 932,800 times
Which is sad since this tension is not as bad in Texas between Latinos. Although, non-HispanicS and non-Latinos keep mistaking my family and I as Middle Easterners....California took it too far with the insistence on what a Mexican is suppose to look like and Where they belong in socioeconomics (the bottom of the social ladder).

I say it is worse because Hollywood is near LA and the former only wants to portray Latinos as they want them to be seen for revenue in their movies (being pure Amerindian, poor, or a street thug)....I hate it.

Last edited by FBF; 10-21-2017 at 10:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles