Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 04:41 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,457,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansean View Post
I'm a black guy, that label IS placed on us every day... Funny thing, in L.A. the racists don't have the balls to say it to your face, mostly they just try to be e-thugs on message boards. What losers.
Very very true...i appreciate your post seansean...there's still racism in the United States which needs to be dealt with...and as you said the image blacks get labeled for..you find everything in every race..my point saying never judge anyone based on their skin...same as stereotypes...and please folks enough Mexican blasting on this site...it's driving me crazy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2006, 05:19 PM

989 posts, read 5,915,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Ok well to prove my point even further with the racial bias presented...is the fact that one member chose to say Los Angeles most or most Mexico's most wanted.

what country do you think it is.

Seriously sometimes people need to open their eyes and let go of political correctness. In order to reduce crime rates, one must look at the cause. There is a serious problem in Southern California. We are being invaded.

Last edited by newportbeachsmostwanted; 12-15-2006 at 05:35 PM..

Old 12-15-2006, 06:24 PM

22 posts, read 162,222 times
Default Why????

Quote:
9 of 10 may be of latin descent...
but 2 of 4 on this thread need to quite the racial stereotyping...
BLUE GRASS FEVER AND RICHPORT BEACH'S MOST WANTED
Ok I have a question why? Why are so many of the most wanted Hispanics? Why does crime exist mostly in Hispanic and Black neighborhoods? I see you have a Manhattan Beach label, why do you choose to live there instead of Pacoima? Why is the crime rate so low in MB? You stand up on your high horse and play high and mighty and point out how racist everyone is by pointing out the obvious. You hide behind your MB gates, all the time making sure the police drive out anyone that looks "out of place", he looks like a gang member chase him out of here. I don't blame you I just think you need to own up to your own hypocrisy, also let's get something straight until the Black and Hispanic populations embrace education and commitment to work and lose this whole gang look they will always be the most wanted.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:05 PM

652 posts, read 2,800,467 times
Quote:
Ok well to prove my point even further with the racial bias presented...is the fact that one member chose to say Los Angeles most or most Mexico's most wanted..and another member chose to respond to that as Great Question I'm not certain...for example how would a black person feel towards this bigotry if that label was place on them as a criminal...i can't believe this racial nonesens still exists..and I'm a white guy
How is it racially biased to discuss factual data? Is the data biased? If so, prove it.

How is there bigotry present in asking where exactly we're living? What label is being placed on whom? It's a fair question to ask where we're living, given the data presented.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Very very true...i appreciate your post seansean...there's still racism in the United States which needs to be dealt with...and as you said the image blacks get labeled for..you find everything in every race..my point saying never judge anyone based on their skin...same as stereotypes...and please folks enough Mexican blasting on this site...it's driving me crazy
Why do we constantly hear about "racism" in the U.S.? Why is there never a discussion regarding "racism" in other countries, such as Mexico, where there are no immigration policies to allow non-Mexicans to gain Mexican citizenship and illegal aliens from Guatemala are regularly brutalized in southern Mexico for not being Mexican. Why not start there, rather than whining about how all White people are guilty of "racism" and our national imperative needs to be diversity training and chastising all White people who don't apologize for being White?

For that matter, why do Whites owe something to every single non-European who comes here? Who voted for this? I sure didn't. None of us did, actually.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevedr83 View Post
Ok I have a question why? Why are so many of the most wanted Hispanics? Why does crime exist mostly in Hispanic and Black neighborhoods? I see you have a Manhattan Beach label, why do you choose to live there instead of Pacoima? Why is the crime rate so low in MB? You stand up on your high horse and play high and mighty and point out how racist everyone is by pointing out the obvious. You hide behind your MB gates, all the time making sure the police drive out anyone that looks "out of place", he looks like a gang member chase him out of here. I don't blame you I just think you need to own up to your own hypocrisy, also let's get something straight until the Black and Hispanic populations embrace education and commitment to work and lose this whole gang look they will always be the most wanted.
Why is there not much, if any crime in neighborhoods consisting of Northern Asians in the U.S.?

Old 12-15-2006, 07:14 PM

Ok ok everyone needs to stop attacking the white guy who sticks up for minorities...what alot of people in this forum say toward illegal immigrants is quite racist....these are good decent people...hey there's white criminals..the problem is you aren't attacking the illegal act that some of them(who cross the border illegally have committed) cause alot are legal, but the people in general. Common they are ordinary people who are desperate for money, and they are not evil. I don't know folks but this is beginning to become very racist towards latinos and that's not right and i'll stand up for them at any point that I feel they are being torn into and disrespected and humiliated. By the way, this was the Native American's land, and then it was Mexico's, both overtaken by European colonization.

Old 12-15-2006, 08:13 PM

2,624 posts, read 7,238,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
Why is there not much, if any crime in neighborhoods consisting of Northern Asians in the U.S.?
Hmm.... The Armenian and Korean communities seem to be somewhat well-represented on the LAPD's "Most Wanted" list, considering demographics.

Old 12-15-2006, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevedr83 View Post
also let's get something straight until the Black and Hispanic populations embrace education and commitment to work and lose this whole gang look they will always be the most wanted.
Just because I live in Manhattan Beach and Not Pacoima or South Central or Watts, is they are very scary areas with low poverty. Doesn't mean I am a coward..and it doesn't mean I have to say some bogus racially motivated statement that they are black and hispanic, and that results in a high crime rate. The statement above is a complete generalization and stereotype of ones people. So all hispanics and all blacks are not committed to education I'm not blaming you of anything Steve Dr I apologize if it comes out that way. But, you want to be careful not to stereotype people. You know what's funny, is white racist gangs will speak about how blacks steal things constantly, but many of them are incarcerated on robbery charges themselves.

Old 12-15-2006, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T View Post
Why do we constantly hear about "racism" in the U.S.? Why is there never a discussion regarding "racism" in other countries, such as Mexico, where there are no immigration policies to allow non-Mexicans to gain Mexican citizenship and illegal aliens from Guatemala are regularly brutalized in southern Mexico for not being Mexican.
I don't know if Mexico addresses it's racism issue against Central and South Americans entering their country. That's not my job to worry about the Mexican Government. Don't be worried about white people being stereotyped as racist. That's called reverse racism or reverse stereotype. At the end of the day, you cannot worry about what the Mexican Government is doing, but rather yourself. If everyone can accept people as they are, and not be bias or make bogus statements about anybody, the world will heal of past racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles