U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 05:27 PM

74 posts, read 108,507 times

Advertisements

It was 78deg. and dry on the Westside and beaches today with a warm gentle 12mph breeze from the SW. The visibility was incredible and the sky was so blue without a cloud or chemtrail in view. This is why everyone wants to live here no matter what they have to pay even for the bad days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2019, 05:45 PM

2,043 posts, read 1,423,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alto100 View Post
It was 78deg. and dry on the Westside and beaches today with a warm gentle 12mph breeze from the SW. The visibility was incredible and the sky was so blue without a cloud or chemtrail in view. This is why everyone wants to live here no matter what they have to pay even for the bad days.
Not me. LOL. Also high of 78 in Scottsdale..clear skies and great visibility. And no traffic. I could go on and on. Plus my house is about a third of what it would be in LA for some reason...but that's changing.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:56 PM

194 posts, read 68,282 times
Today's traffic in L.A. was ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS

Old 03-16-2019, 09:45 PM

1,662 posts, read 3,896,773 times
The weather was so beautiful today,so I helped a friend with yard work and was telling her look how nice our weather is here with everything green and flowers blooming while other parts of the Country is still freezing with snow.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:51 PM

45 posts, read 12,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleCar View Post
Today's traffic in L.A. was ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS
You probably had it good. It took 2 hours just getting past Lake Elsinore on my way to San Diego on I15.

But yes what did you expect when February was constant cloudy days under 70 degrees, with many of them being rainy days. Spring is symbolically a time when wild life and nature come to life and are at full vibrancy, we humans also subconsciously all want to come outside of our houses and go to the beach or hike. Ontop of that most schools and universities are on Spring Break so we’re experiencing peak tourism activity on the roads and airports.

Old Yesterday, 03:47 AM

3,342 posts, read 2,292,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californiaguy2007 View Post
The weather was so beautiful today,so I helped a friend with yard work and was telling her look how nice our weather is here with everything green and flowers blooming while other parts of the Country is still freezing with snow.
Same. The greens and the blues are overwhelming to the eyes.

Old Yesterday, 04:08 AM

17 posts, read 11,268 times
How can it be beautiful without the overcast and the drizzle? It's all subjective.

Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM

3,342 posts, read 2,292,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decayed View Post
How can it be beautiful without the overcast and the drizzle? It's all subjective.
I partially agree, however we are all human beings so the best weather would be the one where we can live the safest in our natural state i.e. naked.

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

9,515 posts, read 9,457,066 times
The weather is perfect on the Westside. Sure glad I don't live inland today.

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM

9 posts, read 885 times
I love LA, but the smog is as advertised. Main reason I left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or