U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 06-10-2008, 02:36 PM

11 posts, read 18,784 times
Default Cooper Arms/Other Older High Rise Studios in LB?

Anyone here have experience with living in the Cooper Arms building in Long Beach? Looks nice in their published pics (but...), but the studio prices are reasonable so I am suspicious.

Any other info to share on studios/one bedrooms in some of the older properties in Long Beach close to the beach (where I am hoping to rent) would be really appreciated. Are there certain notorious ones to avoid like the plague?

Last edited by DreadPiratePatty; 06-10-2008 at 03:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 06-23-2008, 09:00 PM

1 posts, read 2,157 times
Hello,

I lived in the Cooper Arms Building in Long Beach from 2005 until 2007 and absolutely loved it. The building management was very alert and very protective of the building which is an amazing work of architecture from the 1920s. I wish I could still live there, but my job took me to Ventura County. Some of my best memories in recent years are from the Cooper Arms. It's an awesome place to live!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles