U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2008, 11:35 AM

1 posts, read 1,902 times

Advertisements

Fellow Retired Fire Fighters, my name is Jack Mahr. I retired from Los Angeles County Fire Dept. in 1989. I retired with what I thought would be plenty of money to see me to the end of my days. What I have found though is that with life expectancy being extended and the cost of living going right through the roof my retirement income is pretty thin these days. While searching around for a way to augment my income I found a company that makes a product that will just change the way you picture your life in this world. This product was the brain child of the Harvard Medical School. It was conceived and tested for 5 years and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt to do what it claims and more. The claims are “when taken as directed” will make you feel "25 years younger and live 25 years longer". Tall order for a company to make a statement like that and back it up with a 100% iron clad money back guarantee.
Let me tell you my story and the reason I am so absolutely blown away by this product. After I retired I wanted to live on a lake. In Calif. If you want to live on a lake you had better have an 8 figure bank balance. Not having that requirement I chose to move to Minnesota where there are so many lakes that if you don’t tie a 2X4 across your butt, you are likely to fall into one of them. It was a tough move for a native Californian boy. I lived that dream for 12 years. It got harder and harder to endure those winters where it got down to 62 degrees below zero in 1996. My wife and I decided to make plans to move elsewhere. Because the house we lived in was a cut above the standard of living on the Minnesota Iron Range it took a long while to sell and in 2006 we moved to Southern Florida. We lived two months in a motorhome while we searched for a home to buy. In Dec. we moved into our new home. Two weeks after we moved in I repainted the dining room and I was going to put up a crown molding around the ceiling which is 12’ 6” tall. I had two 8’ step ladders set up with a 2” x 12” plank between them. To get up on the makeshift scaffold I needed a third stepladder. I used my wife’s “kitchen stepladder” which folds up and has 5 steps with an aluminum loop at the top to grab to keep your balance with. While getting down I triggered the release lever and the ladder folded up with me 4’ off of the floor. I hit my wife who levered me against the wall. Now you people from the Midwest and the south know what I mean when I say the window sill I hit was made out of marble and stuck out into the room about 3/.4”. I caught it right under the bottom of the shoulder blade about mid way of the left side of my ribcage. I laid on the floor hurting worse than I have ever hurt in my life. Was seen by the local ER and diagnosed with extreme bruising but no broken ribs even though it felt like they were. Two weeks later I had a follow up Dr’s visit to see how things were going and the Dr. discovered that I was throwing 3 to 4 PVCs each minute. Not good. Even though I had endured a heavy 16 lead stress test on the stationary bike with breathing mach. stuffed in my mouth each year from the age of 40 till retirement I had only had one PVC in all of those test. I know because they have the monitor right in front of me at eye level and I could see the progression of the test. The Dr. scheduled me for a stress test with a local cardiologist which after the test he said to give up coffee. At which time I told him where to “put it”. A year and a half went by with me checking my pulse on a more or less regular basis and nothing had changed. The ribs and back healed but the PVCs persisted. Two weeks ago I started taking this product, as directed. To days ago I was edging my lawn and working up quite a sweat and my heart was racing so I decided to sit down, cool off and take my pulse. I was clocking off 130 BPM which is quite high for a 75 year old but no PVCs I was blown away I took my pulse for 2 min. had no PVCs at all. My pulse was as steady as a rock. The only thing I can account for is the taking of the product for 13 days which is one of the little unexpected things to come out of life. I knew I was feeling better and sleeping better but to alter my heart rhythm was just a wowza. How I stumbled upon this product was my search for a way to augment my income. The Company that the Harvard Medical School picked to produce this product was the same company that I picked to increase my income. This company is Shaklee. The reasons I started with Shaklee is three fold.They have been in business now for 52 years.They were the first all green company in the world. (This means they sell and produce no product which is harmful to the environment. They have the highest pay standard in the industry. “Nothing on the internet pays as well, nothing legitimate that is”. I’m sure that Harvard picked this company because of the standards that they hold their products to. Every one of their products are tested till the cows come home and guaranteed 100% money back if you feel that for any reason you are not satisfied with them. The name of this product is Vivix which has been shown on Oprah, Barbara Walters and on Rachael Rae of Food Network fame. I am so excited about this Vivix I can hardly stand it. If you would like to explore the web page that tells the entire story and gives you the results that I have obtained then click on:http://cleanngreenproducts.com Please be prepared to get involved and let me show you how to increase your income and at the same time improve your health by calling me at Phone No. is 239-354-0953 or e-mailing me at [email]jmahr33@comcast.net[/email]

Last edited by jacmar33; 09-08-2008 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Alot of added garbage Times New Roman and faunt stuff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles