U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 11:24 AM

3,721 posts, read 8,062,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuliatono92 View Post
can you tell me the names of the 3 companies, please?
Read the thread, they were posted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 01:10 PM

2 posts, read 1,593 times
never mind... I found one that's perfect. Herz-rent-a-car

Old 07-25-2012, 01:12 AM

1 posts, read 390 times
need a cheap car rental in San Diego, I'm 20 yrs old

Old 07-26-2012, 03:22 AM

1,431 posts, read 909,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I will add one more thing, you can not drink or gamble in the United States if you are under 21. I would just think waiting would be a better alternative, but it has to be your decision..
The poster can't sit around for a few more years...

Old 07-27-2012, 02:54 PM

482 posts, read 655,367 times
I know this Tread is old, but Wow, I hope this thread is not a true representation of our Country/scared of shadows or what?

I just logged onto Hertz, and they will waive the underage fee.
The cost to rent a Convertible Ford Mustang is $550.00 per week. + ins of $15.00 per day
for a 20-24 year old. Now I would suggest, for anyone, to call Hertz and secure the car you want ahead of time. You will find that very often, the car will not be available without reservation. Use a credit card for a down payment
and they will hold the car for you. This is important, because car rental co's like to flip you into whatever they have on the lot. Try and rent from LAX as they have a lot of cars available.

Not everyone in the world is afraid to try new things, go to different countries etc. Leave the young kids alone.
This one is now 23 years old and Hopefully he came to the US a few times now. I'll bet they had a great time. He's not going to wait and he should not wait. $1,300 on a car is what it is. He's going to stay in hotels, eat out, and see a bunch of sights, go wherever he wants...its a vacaction folks. They dont have children, dogs, pets, mortgage problems, commutes etc. strangling their finances.

I've driven in other Countries and California Driving is Easy compared to other cities outside the U.S. and a lot less frustrating than some of the more supposedly remote/friendly areas of this county.

Hope both of you had/have great times here!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles