U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 08:24 PM

11,940 posts, read 13,023,383 times
White gangs certainly existed in the past - as I pointed out, as recently as the early 80s - but they're extinct in LA right now unless one counts the Aryan Brotherhood which are a prison gang rather than a street gang. Their street gang offshoots, the Peckerwoods and Nazi Low Riders, don't really have a presence in LA.

However at one time - before my time - they were a force to be reckoned with. According to William Shaw's "Westside: Young Men And Hip Hop in L.A.", it was the white street gangs of the 1950s who introduced the drive by shooting into South Central L.A. THOSE gangs disappeared with the Watts Riots of '65 (as did the black gangs of that era, the Slausons and Businessmen - the Bloods would come out from Chicago and the Crips would form a few years later....)

Old 01-19-2007, 01:25 PM

2 posts, read 53,231 times
Is that all LA is is crime crips,bloods,black gangs,hispanic gangs and no go areas

Old 01-31-2007, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 50,221 times
I dont believe some of the people on here ( kinda sound arrogant) THERE IS white gangs in L.A, its a fact, no were near as much as black and other ethnics... And for the record crips originated before the bloods, bloods formed to protect themselves from crips...nazi low riders and many more are white gangs that are in prison and on the streets, they do pretty muc he same **** as any other gang...jus not as often. Also you Rarely see white gangs on the street BECAUSE, most members dont wear cirtain coulors or tats that are visable,and are going to show evryone that there in a gang like bloods and crips, its common sense if ya ask me, just mkes doin criminal **** alot harder. [mod cut, bad language] There are alot of gangs in europe maybey not as much as the U.S, but they are tere doin the same activities and killin people...not in public drive by shootings, but will more then likley just enter your house and blast u there and then...if you live in europe you will know wot im talkin about, yes america has more gangs, but europe has somthink else...[mod cut, bad language] WAR ZONES...were do you guys thing all yu gang members come from... ok apart from mexico. once agen dont wana sound like a [mod cut, bad language]...but i had to get them fact to you...all the best.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:42 AM

634 posts, read 1,981,218 times
Ah, so there are White gangs operating as stealth agents of gangsterism. Gotcha. Next time I drive through a White working or middle class neighborhood I'll be on the lookout for White gangs. I've been to quite a few, from West L.A. to Fontana, but obviously these White gangs are so stealthy, they managed to trick me into thinking I wasn't seeing barrred windows or graffitti. Those sly fellows, they!

p.s. The Nazi Lowriders are principally Mestizo, not White.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:12 AM

786 posts, read 1,207,575 times
Question What is the Problem?

For whatever reasons a poster here refuses to believe that there were white gangs in LA at one time, or that they exist today.

Not that it matters now, but the White Fence Gang in south central LA used

to chain folks to their car bumpers and drag them thru the alleys. Fun stuff.

The Khans, Imperials, Road Dusters, and Hells Angels busted a lot of heads in

the SFV.

But let's stick to the script. All the bad guys are black, brown, or yellow.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:05 AM

1,700 posts, read 4,379,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 324740

But let's stick to the script. All the bad guys are black, brown, or yellow.
That's quite racist don't you think.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:36 AM

7,125 posts, read 18,099,341 times
he's being sarcastic, dusean.

Old 02-12-2007, 09:14 PM

8 posts, read 213,084 times
Default White Gangs Part One

Damn this is an ignorant thread. I will have to make a long post, split up in three. If you dont like reading, go to the bottom, theres pics and the conclusion.

Now I know this was about LA. But I will focus more on Chicago, and these Chicago based gangs are in California too, anyway (not as much as the bloods and crips though).

Part one
---------

As a black american growing up on the streets of Chicago, the city with the second most gangs and gang problems in USA, next to LA, I think I know a little something about this subject. Now, I used to bang, and I used to have a lot of white friends who did that, and they seem be totally misrepresented here. I guess thats because they couldnt be here, they on the streets doing their thing and getting by.

White Gang MEMBERS
Now, when we're talking white gang MEMBERS, and not just white gangs, then theres A LOT of people involved. In the bloods and the crips, lots of white members, in the hispanic/mexican gangs, white usually pass as hispanic because they look virtually alike in many cases (same thing with white gangs, that usually accepts hispanic members).

Crips and bloods
In LA, theres relatively few white bloods and crips, both because whites are a demographic minority in LA, and because LA generally is very pro-black and anti-white. But even though of all that, theres more white bloods and crips in LA, then theres asian bloods and crips. Senera Williams, who grew up in Compton, had a sister who was killed by a white crip, so there ARE white crips in LA.

In the whole country, theres lots of white bloods and crips, and not limited to poor areas, even in both white and black richer suburbs.

Chicago street gangs
But it seems that everybody thinks its all about crips and bloods. Well, big news, there are much more Chicago-based street gangs then LA-based, because LA is all about bloods and crips, who are all about banging and less about the money and power. Chicago gangs (folk and people nation) have spread to the rest of the USA, but they are largely neglected in the media and in hip-hop. Chicago was the city of capone, and the city gangs originated. The Almighty Gaylords of Chicago even invented the driveby shooting tens of years ago.

Well guess what? There are lots of non-racist white chicago street gangs, most of them accept hispanics, and a few blacks too, but they consist mainly of white "gangstas" in the sense that a crip or blood would be a "gangsta", and they too follow the hip hop crowd.

This includes: Almighty Popes, Insane Northside Popes, Insane Southside Popes, Almighty Krazy Getdown Boys, Almighty Noble Knights, Almighty Simon City Royals, Almighty Stoned Freaks, Almighty 12th Street Players, Chi-West (inactive), Insane C-Notes, Insane Deuces, Insane Majestics, Insane Racine Boys, Insane Two Two Boys, King Cobra, Sin City Boys, Almighty Gaylords, The Unknown Assasins, and thats just the ones I know about, theres lots more white street gangs. You can check all this info on ChicagoGangs.com. (If you're not familliar with chicago gangs, then Almighty and some other prefixes are folk/people independent alliances -- and if you really know NOTHING about gangs, then folk/people are big alliances of various chicago based gangs, a bit like the bloods and crips are unitions of various LA based gangs)

Theres also lots of whites in the black and hispanic street gangs of Chicago, such as the Latin Kings, Black Gangsters, Black Disciples, Vice Lords, etc etc, you can look it up on ChicagoGangs.com, that has info on ethnicity of all gangs.

White Mafia

Now all that, that was just the street gangs, the Hiphop-crowd gangs that are white. Other then this we have the most intelligent, organized and dangerous gangs that exist: The White Mafia. The Irish, the Italian, the Russian, and the East/North European Mafia.

Those are people you dont wanna **** with. Theyre not street gangs, that stand around corners in baggy clothes with guns and throw gang signs and claim they streets with grafitti tags and sell drugs to minors, they are respectable organized crime families and organizations. They have people to do the dirty-work, and they have people to do the thinking. Theres lots of info on wikipedia about this if you're interested, but this is the white gangs that I admire the most.

Last edited by CurtisD; 02-12-2007 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Lacking Title

Old 02-12-2007, 09:16 PM

Default White Gangs Part Two

Part Two
---------

The White Racist Gangs
There arent that many white racists gangs relative to all white people, but because there are so many white people in the world, unfortunately the number gets high. This includes the KKK, the Neo*****, the Supremacists, the Seperatists, organized racist organizations other then the KKK, and the skinheads (racist street gangs). These are some serious *****s, and not just because they hate black people like myself, but because they usually have a lot of resources in form of a lot of people who are ready to do almost anything, which is not good. They are known to gang up with Hispanics, because most hispanics are relatively white (such as the Nazi Lowriders, prisongang with 15,000+ members).

They usually are a lot more clever than both black and white street gangs such as bloods, crips and chicago folk/people gangs. This doesnt include the skinheads though, whose only goal is racist violence. Unfortunately, the skinheads often get recruited by the more clever racist gangs, who use them as a kind of racist warriors.

This is the darker side of white gangs.

Other white gangs
Of course I dont know everything in the world and therefore cant cover it. But I have my personal experience and my knowledge from education, which I will use.

Of other white gangs that I know, there are the biker gangs, which are a big group, such as the Hells Angels. All though I think their concept is kinda stupid, then they are serious in real life. They are serious because they do drug sales, they have rival gangs, they kill who they gotta kill, they have fights with their rival gangs, and they protect their interests like any other gang. I dont know much about them, so I wont go any further into this.

The Worldwide White Gangs
The info Ive been showing you now, which includes hundreds of thousands or millions of whites in America, is just that, just in America. We have Canada, South America, Europe, Russia, Arab countries and so on, and all these places, you can extrapolate all these white gangs. Now thats some serious ****. Even in the most lawabiding european countries you got all these sorts of white gangs.

Last edited by CurtisD; 02-12-2007 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Lacking Title

Old 02-12-2007, 09:20 PM

Default White Gangs Part Three

Part Three
-----------

Conclusion
The conclusion is, that the image of white people in America (but not limited to America) as non-gangsteristic non-criminal universally law-abiding citizens, who are weak and have no street credibillity or representation, is false. I am a black man, but I do have white friends, and I used to have white friends who banged too, and this is why it pisses me off when ignorant people continue to verify this image. Why? Because it glorifies white people as were they perfect, and it ignores a large group of white people, and it ignores the reality.

As opposed to many black people in America (unfortunately), I am educated. I wasnt rich when I grew up in the ChiTown ghetto, but I got by and got an education and family. Now what I want to do, is reflect reality, and stop this ignorant bull****. Virtually all races gangbang, and not only racist gangbanging. The most gangbanging race is NOT blacks, which is the image and impression most Gangsta Rappers try to induce, no, the most gangbanging race is infact the mix between all races, hispanics. Hispanics are believed to consist of a genepool that is mostly White, some part black, some part asian and some part native. This shows us, that simply all races gangbang, and if we look at the whole world, theres more hispanic gangsters than any race, and after that, white.

But this image of whites being perfect non-criminals is now de-proved, so stop the bull**** people.

Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmZesolieBQ -- Youtube video, with lots of White, Black and Mexican crips and bloods.

Images..

That was just the bit that I had the nerve to get. There are thousands of other pics if you need more evidence (doubtably). Places you can find more: Chicagogangs.com, gangsta411.com, chicagomobs.com.

Last edited by CurtisD; 02-12-2007 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Lacking Title
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles