U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 03:17 AM

5 posts, read 172,982 times

Advertisements

I have lived in and around L.A. for many years and when I first moved there I was worned about racist and skinhead gangs,however while I was down their I didnt notice any at all.I saw lots of black and mexican gangs but never had any real problem.I also saw alot more asian gangs than I expected.Anyways,If anyone knows of any white gangs I would love some info on them like where they are and if they are any real danger,just curious and would love some feedback.
Thank You

Old 07-24-2006, 10:51 AM

9 posts, read 257,166 times
Nazi Low Riders are a white gang. They're all over So Cal but really heavy up in the Lancaster area.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:51 PM

107 posts, read 544,987 times
The Armenian gangs are caucasian, bigtime rivals of the Maratrucha Salvadora (Latino) gangs in the San Fernando Valley.

The motorcycle "clubs" like the Mongols really don't affect ordinary citizens like the Latino gangs do.

Old 07-24-2006, 03:00 PM

459 posts, read 1,626,053 times
the skinhead gangs are more around the beaches...huntington, venice, etc. there are tons in huntington beach.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:48 PM

5 posts, read 172,982 times
Are thay any sort of threat or do other gangs just ignore them

Old 07-28-2006, 02:39 PM

16 posts, read 179,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcbob
Are thay any sort of threat or do other gangs just ignore them
White gangs are more concerned about their politcial power in the US, they don't really go out there and start shootin up blocks and such. If anything, they pretty much keep a low presence and try to blend in with society. As far as for crimes, they aren't as dangerous as the media says they are. Hispanic and Black gangs are far way more dangerous than White gangs so you might consider them with more caution. I live in South, Los Angeles so trust me, I know...

Old 08-02-2006, 11:22 PM

59 posts, read 260,982 times
In the "I.E." in Southwest Riverside County there are a few skinhead gangs. It was much worse 10 years ago. In the City of Los Angeles, it's the Black and Mexican gangs that you need to look out for! Did you know a Mexican gang claims Hollywood Blvd. (On the Walk of Fame!) I almost learned the hardway from 15 Mexican gangsters....****** Idiots! Regardless...check adl.org or the jewish sites. They can give better information

Old 08-06-2006, 08:38 PM

14 posts, read 88,188 times
There's really very few White gangs, compared to the others. White gangs are a "boogyman" invented by the liberals in Hollywood and the other media, trying to convey the notion that gangsterism cuts across all races and classes.

Old 08-09-2006, 08:52 PM

6 posts, read 95,248 times
Default They are there

There are definately white gangs in Los Angeles, you have NLR, PEN1 and various other peckerwood gangs throughout LA, they dont have no where near the numbers that black and hispanic gangs have but they are definatley there.
Areas they tend to be in are Long Beach, Venice, SFV, SGV and all through the OC especially the beach areas. But you also have biker gangs like the Hells Angels, Mongols, Vagos as well in LA county, LA is no different to any other city in the world when it comes to gangs, NYC and even cities in Europe have streetgangs and organized crime, you can go to any corner of the world and cities have gangs, LA is no where near the worst city for gangs and is actually a very good place to live.

Old 08-09-2006, 08:59 PM

107 posts, read 544,987 times
DC15, the statistics will prove you wrong about gangs. There are more gangs here quantitatively than anywhere else, and they are dangerous gangs as opposed to pimply little street urchin punks swarming the shantyslums around the world. Plus, this is the hub, the magnet for the worst of the worst. We now have the Russian, Armenian and Asian gangs thinking L.A. is the bee's knees as well as out homegrown Latino and African American gangs who operate with impunity by sheer numbers. Los Angeles thugs are the template for bad people everywhere. Other posters confirm this as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles