Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2010, 12:22 AM

1 posts, read 1,292 times

Advertisements

Two girls eighteen from out of country use to live on east coast move back to Brazil now back in United States plan move to Los Angeles (90016 or very close preferred) excuse my english I speak much better than I am able to write. We both speak english pretty much fluently. Looking for a place to sleep/shower while we work/find work in the area will pay rent as soon as work is found. We are two good young girls trying to establish ourselfs here in the USA because from leaving back to brazil last year we now have nothing here. Will clean your home for you free of charge with experience of cleaning homes. We are quiet and will not bother you guys no trouble no record of crimes for each of us. We have Identification. I know it is asking alot but all we really require is a decent size bedroom where two twin size bed and a small tv can fit. Most of time we will be out looking for work/working attending college and be out of your away. Nonsmokers. Not wild teenagers we are here in america to work for better lives. Will have no visitors no pets.Please pm me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles