Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 01:20 AM

147 posts, read 311,871 times

Advertisements

LOL none of us will make awkward moments, I guess im going to just go and walk everywhere if i see a nice girl or anything well turn into game mode and split but having a wingman is always good you know in case theres more than one girl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 02:28 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAHopeful View Post
LOL none of us will make awkward moments, I guess im going to just go and walk everywhere if i see a nice girl or anything well turn into game mode and split but having a wingman is always good you know in case theres more than one girl

Any guy who really says "he will go into game mode and split" is most likely going to make it very awkward for the girl, but the entire time he will think he's being very smooth and a ladies man.

Make sure to pack your Ed Hardy and Affliction t-shirts.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:00 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,251,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Because the thread is fairly ridiculous in the first place. Los Angeles is one of the most populous cities in the world.. you see thousands of women per day.. do you really need to ask someone online where to meet a girl?
+1

This thread is pretty dumb.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:23 AM

147 posts, read 311,871 times
JaJa thanks ya!

Old 05-30-2010, 12:42 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,729,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Los Angeles is one of the most populous cities in the world.. you see thousands of women per day.. do you really need to ask someone online where to meet a girl?
No you don't to ask someone online where to meet a girl; but is sure helps. Wouldn't it be nice and convenient and efficient to know up front whether someone smokes, drinks, is religulous, is divorce, is widowed, has kids, has a job, or know what kind of job, where they live, what their ethnicity is, what their hobbies are or what their educational background is? You get most or all of these in their profile. (What you don't get and what I'd really want to know is their credit card balance, status of outstanding loans, and credit rating.)

Los Angeles is one of the most housing filled cities in the world, you'll see thousands of houses per day..do you really need to view houses online when you are looking to buy a house?

Old 05-30-2010, 02:27 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
No you don't to ask someone online where to meet a girl; but is sure helps. Wouldn't it be nice and convenient and efficient to know up front whether someone smokes, drinks, is religulous, is divorce, is widowed, has kids, has a job, or know what kind of job, where they live, what their ethnicity is, what their hobbies are or what their educational background is? You get most or all of these in their profile. (What you don't get and what I'd really want to know is their credit card balance, status of outstanding loans, and credit rating.)

Los Angeles is one of the most housing filled cities in the world, you'll see thousands of houses per day..do you really need to view houses online when you are looking to buy a house?
You took the context of my post completely wrong, I was saying it is stupid to ask where to find women in LA, of course it is stupid because you will literally see them everywhere.

If you read the other posts I said about online dating you would see I agree with you completely.

Old 05-31-2010, 01:07 AM

73 posts, read 205,101 times
Venice beach usually attracts a certain type of crowd. People there are weird . . . and there's a lot of weed smoking going on.
Maybe hollywood and highland? the grove? near apartments? hotel pools? a church with many members (like grace community christian in sun valley) (lots of churches have gatherings that aren't just on sundays)?
What ethnicity are you (if it even matters to you)? 'cause there's areas with mostly mexicans, mostly whites, mostly asain, etc. Though you cOuld find any of the above anywhere. I've been in some areas though where I'm the only white person, and I'm the only one NOT speaking Spanish.

I don't think there's really a 'all singles unite' type place. Or if there is, I don't know about it.
Just go where YOU want to go because I think that wherever you go, there's bound to be some single girls.

Old 06-02-2010, 08:39 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Go to the beaches since you are coming out as it warms up.
There will be girls everywhere.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:01 AM

9,221 posts, read 15,947,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAHopeful View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone.

And i am not on the internet looking for women, I will only be in LA for a week and am not coming for over two months. I am trying to make a list because last year when I came I simply didnt have time to come out and enjoy. I know what the normal hot spots are but I need to know specific areas that are very trendy in the Hollywood, burbank, beverly hills area. So if you guys could help point me in the right area Id appreciate it, im thinking venice beach is a nice spot from seeing some videos!
Hopefully I'm not too late, but I went on a trip to LA last year with two of my friends (graduation trip...we were just leaving high school). Go to Venice Beach, Hollywood/Highland area (where our hotel was), and Rodeo Drive. Notice I didn't mention anything about clubs, because that's more opportunity. But, Santa Monica down to Venice is the best. Check out the "Kush Clubhouse", and you'll see.

Oh, and ride the transit...especially the bus system. The rail can be crappy. Our first day there, some hookers were asking us for directions in one of the subway stations (while we had luggage on our hands...seriously?). Like we really knew.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:40 AM

77 posts, read 88,992 times
If you want fat chicks you can find them online, that is if they are not men pretending to be chicks. If you want easy lay go to Pico in Santa Monica. If you want bimbos hang out at the Beaches. If you want young pretentious girls go to Les Deux Night Club.

Dont go to the grocery you will find only married or single mothers. You can find women anywhere but LA girls are promiscuous so be a bit careful because they are also fake and pretentious as well as out for easy meal.

You will save a lot of time and money if you just dial a renter, better still if you want a decent girl like Veronica Belmont head up to San Francisco Bay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles