Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2007, 12:40 PM

7 posts, read 14,418 times

Advertisements

[b]Hi, I am seeking some information on a older woman that passed away in August-Sept of 07. She was a hundred and one yrs of age and lived in Plaquemine, La her name was Daisy Mae LeBlanc she was a black lady and as far as I know she lived alone. The day she died she was out in her garden picking greenbeans a neighbor found her. I am looking for anyone that can tell me more about her. Daisy Mae LeBlanc had sent some pictures to my Uncle a ways back and we are trying to figure out how she came to have them..Her last name may not be spelled right it could be spelled like this LaBlanc. Here is my e-mail address just in case anyone can help, I am looking for a newspaper for that area as well. Thanks Moderator cut: please use direct message feature to contact poster, personal information removed

Last edited by Sam I Am; 12-03-2007 at 03:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 04:11 PM

139 posts, read 1,024,958 times
Have tried the local papers,funeral homes? if you can find that there may be some relatives named in the obituary.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:30 PM

155 posts, read 766,688 times
Plaquemine is just across the Mississippi River from Baton Rouge, so the obituary was proabably in The Advocate. Unfortunately, they only keep obits online for 60 days. 2theadvocate.com | Obituaries

You could try calling The Advocate. 2theadvocate.com | Contact — Baton Rouge, LA

LeBlanc is probably the correct spelling.

Good luck!

Old 12-10-2007, 03:29 PM

5 posts, read 61,884 times
There is a lady named Daisy Mae LeBlanc Langlinais on a the LeBlanc family website familylobby.com/leblanc. It appears to be a memorial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana