U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 01:03 PM

772 posts, read 3,076,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacieberry View Post
I graduated as a sparkman raider! Woo woo go raiders LOL 300 people in our whole school. 20 in our whole class.
Wow. I can't remember how many were in my graduating class, but my school had over 3,000 students crammed into it when I went there. It was a very overcrowded school then, so I can only imagine it now, ten years later with all the growth that has occurred all around it. It's hard to fathom! It's the only high school in north Bossier City, and north Bossier City has exploded over the past 10 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 01:44 PM

1,269 posts, read 1,431,854 times
Well right now any school would be better than the fighting farmer because they will not help my son!

Old 03-13-2009, 03:20 PM

929 posts, read 1,735,968 times
Quote:
Well right now any school would be better than the fighting farmer because they will not help my son!
i leerned hou two speel reel gud at dat same skool.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,531 times
I'm originally from New Orleans but now i reside in Alexandria,La

Old 03-13-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Island View Post
i leerned hou two speel reel gud at dat same skool.
LOL well by all means let me keep him in there because I can tell you got a first class education there! You are way to funny!

Old 03-13-2009, 07:54 PM

Come on I know that rainbow, SBCmetroguy and myself are not the only ones who got something to say!

Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Come on I know that rainbow, SBCmetroguy and myself are not the only ones who got something to say!
You are quite a motivator!

Old 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM

5 posts, read 13,707 times
Born and raised in Lafourche Parish. Small town between Houma and Thibodaux, called Central Lafourche area. Easy access to New Orleans....Very close knit families. People love their high school football, college and of course Saints. Love get togethers and eating. Catholics here look forward to Lent and of course crawdads.. Shrimp season begins in May, that's great also. It's all about the seafood here. Heck, steaks, no no......

Old 03-17-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunHoney View Post
Born and raised in Lafourche Parish. Small town between Houma and Thibodaux, called Central Lafourche area. Easy access to New Orleans....Very close knit families. People love their high school football, college and of course Saints. Love get togethers and eating. Catholics here look forward to Lent and of course crawdads.. Shrimp season begins in May, that's great also. It's all about the seafood here. Heck, steaks, no no......

I know what you mean about " people love their high school football"
That's the way it is here in Haynesville. We have went all the way to the coast ( that's a long way for us) in the cold and rain for a playoff game and had more fans than the home team.
When we go to the dome, there is a big sign south of town that says " the last one out turn off the lights. There has been a lot of disappointment lately because everyone thinks they should win state every year.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 PM

Any new people who want to tell us where they are from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana