Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2011, 08:59 AM

1 posts, read 1,523 times

Advertisements

My sons and I are relocating to Louisville in approx. 3 weeks. I have been all over Louisville's east side and ended up putting a deposit on an apartment with McArthur Park Apartments on Breckinridge and Bardstown area. I am looking for more information about the area... schools, churches, and the apartment complex itself most especially.

The reviews for this apartment complex have several negatives but they are dated from a few years back and when visiting the apartments the visual "negatives" did not seem to exist anymore. I would be interested to hear from former or current renters. I also need info on the middle school and high school. The information we were given states Ramsey Middle School and Fern Creek High School but I need to confirm this so I can move forward with planning.

Thanks for your efforts in replying in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 04:31 PM

4 posts, read 17,028 times
Dominion Homes has a development in that area, and I have a community information sheet that has that information you requested. Please email me: pscurlock@dominionhomes.com I would be happy to send it to you. We also have single family homes in that area for payments in the low 900's- very comparable to rent, but a brand new home. Let me know if you would like me to send that to you- I am always happy to help. -Paige
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
View detailed profiles of: