Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 10:35 PM

24 posts, read 29,363 times

Advertisements

Ya I call BS on the partner thing, Eric is just stating a point, but it's not the reason. Only unless you exploited it and threw it all over their faces. And yes, Highlands is chalk full of independents, must not be trying. Or you can't prove Louisville employment. I had trouble getting a job (even at Jack in the Box!!) on N Shore of HI, bc I didn't have a Honolulu address!!! Same thing, just don't trust you if you can't put first last deposit AND employment down. Like they said it's only about the moolah. Pets? Eviction? Louisville job? I would agree getting a room for a cpl months would be an ok idea, but only to get your bearings of work, neighborhoods etc etc. It's really weird, and prob overpriced for that arrangement though. I would do a ton of research about neighborhoods, not as much crime, but more vibe, and then consider proximity to work, and maybe even just go for it, on the first day in town. In fact, for my boss I took a family from Lithuania out and around and they locked and loaded on apt the first day, no prob. Just do your vibe research first. Really no bad neighborhoods, just patches of bad streets around good areas, all over. Stay clear of South and extreme south, unless for your job, and west is ok, if for your job, but I wouldn't go dtown at all, personally. Private me if you have any question
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
View detailed profiles of: