U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 04:59 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,231,172 times

Advertisements

[quote=Fr. John;21852677]
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post

OH, I DON'T KNOW. ELECTIONS ARE COMING UP, AND EVERY ILLEGAL AMENDMENT/LAW EVER PASSED, CAN BE RESCINDED- Starting with the 14th?

Now, my response.

Hey- I don't care one whit anymore what your kind thinks. I was treated to some 'personal diversity' recently, and I ain't never going back to a 'quiet resignation white wimp' mode, ever again. GOT THAT!? And we are more or less the same age, so, even if you think I am an idiot, you are a PRIVILEGED CLASS of BLACK MAN- you remember NORMALCY.

I know now that EVERYTHING, from Rosa Parks, on down to MLK was a SHAM- communist training centers where subversives such as the two above-named individuals were TRAINED to foment discord, and destroy this nation. (Did we ever learn THAT in our history classes in the late '60'sd and '70's?- HELL, NO) savethemales.ca - Rosa Parks & Our Communist Corporate Elite

Moreover, we citizens of this beleaguered land are now in the last few months before a huge 'sea change' happens, and there have ALREADY been THREATS by your 'race compatriots' on numerous fora, that there WILL be riots, if Obama is not re-elected. WHY? Aren't blacks "Americans" Too? It appears not. Or, only if one of 'Y'all' are in the seat of power, destroying the COUNTRY like they have been destroying MONTGOMERY, AL most recently. But I could name Detroit, Atlanta, etc. Blacks in power, utterly bankrupting entire municipalities? What more evidence do we need, than that the head of Head Start said the entire program is a FAILURE.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, as they say. Appears they were right....

So don't come here all 'uppity' and tell me that my opinions aren't well founded. I am GLAD you work, but what about the vast majority of 'youfs' in the inner city that a) drop out b) do nothing but drugs and violence? What about the NFL, NBA, etc. where the vast majority of ball chasers have NO OTHER MARKETABLE skills, and, even when given their exhorbitant salaries, STILL can't avoid going into debt, repo, and eventually, have a criminal record? This is not a 'cultural thing' ----- this is a GENETIC THING.

And if you've managed to escape it, bully for you. But I am talking about the parts of American society that are WILLING to destroy everything for everyone else, and that Whites have had to foot the BILL for over four generations now. And that the Constitutional guarantees of 'freedom of expression/faith, AND association are systematically being stripped from us, by that 'brotha' you happen to have in the (if you'll pardon the expression) White House!!!!!

So, don't get all 'uppity' with me. I know so many people throughout the USA, that, having seen Barack's hubris, want no more of it. NOt just in the south, either. Friends in Germany are tired of the 'schwartzes' as much as folks in Virginia, No. Carolina, and even Minnesota! Racism comes in all colors, bubba. And white is the Absence of color. So, who's the more racisssss? One guess. It's there in BLACK and white. And, it only took me getting a Doctorate to figure it out.

Whereas I envy some rural KY white, who has known this truth from birth, and has had it in his genes for generations. Trouble is, I had to UNLEARN YOUR bolshevik propaganda to do it, but I am making up for lost time, in a BIG way.

"Have a nice day- somewhere else."
I'm gonna make this short and to the point...you can sit wherever you are, mad as hell, and run your mouth all the livelong day...but the truth of the matter is---I'm not going anywhere, and neither are my fellow blacks...

See, I know 'game' when I see it...you want me to get all riled-up, spitting mad and play the 'angry gangsta ghetto entitled welfare baby daddy' black man you so despise...not gonna happen...in fact once I get through typing/posting this, I'm gonna climb the stairs of my beautiful 3-bedroom ranch home (not a project or the ghetto---how 'bout that!), and sit down to a wonderful dinner, cooked by my beautiful, intelligent college-educated wife, and share this story with her...

And then we'll have a hearty laugh at the expense of someone who can do nothing else about the situation, except sell gramatically-precise (I'll give ya props for that, 'homes' ), stereotype-laden wolf-tickets on a chat forum...

On the contrary, YOU have a nice day, and try not to have a heart attack as you figure out more hot air to spew into cyberspace

Old 11-25-2011, 05:32 PM

15 posts, read 19,279 times
Fr. John, please do us all a favor and just SHUT-UP. All you spew is hate and disrespect. There is NO SUCH thing as RACE! If you don't believe me, then by all means go by the anthropology department at the University of Louisville. One of the many professors will be more than willing to explain this simple fact to you! We are all variations flowing from one to the next. That is they are willing to explain something so simple to a bigoted person such as your self.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:46 PM

23,053 posts, read 32,071,601 times
[quote=Fr. John;21852677]
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post

OH, I DON'T KNOW. ELECTIONS ARE COMING UP, AND EVERY ILLEGAL AMENDMENT/LAW EVER PASSED, CAN BE RESCINDED- Starting with the 14th?

Now, my response.

Hey- I don't care one whit anymore what your kind thinks. I was treated to some 'personal diversity' recently, and I ain't never going back to a 'quiet resignation white wimp' mode, ever again. GOT THAT!? And we are more or less the same age, so, even if you think I am an idiot, you are a PRIVILEGED CLASS of BLACK MAN- you remember NORMALCY.

I know now that EVERYTHING, from Rosa Parks, on down to MLK was a SHAM- communist training centers where subversives such as the two above-named individuals were TRAINED to foment discord, and destroy this nation. (Did we ever learn THAT in our history classes in the late '60'sd and '70's?- HELL, NO) savethemales.ca - Rosa Parks & Our Communist Corporate Elite

Moreover, we citizens of this beleaguered land are now in the last few months before a huge 'sea change' happens, and there have ALREADY been THREATS by your 'race compatriots' on numerous fora, that there WILL be riots, if Obama is not re-elected. WHY? Aren't blacks "Americans" Too? It appears not. Or, only if one of 'Y'all' are in the seat of power, destroying the COUNTRY like they have been destroying MONTGOMERY, AL most recently. But I could name Detroit, Atlanta, etc. Blacks in power, utterly bankrupting entire municipalities? What more evidence do we need, than that the head of Head Start said the entire program is a FAILURE.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, as they say. Appears they were right....

So don't come here all 'uppity' and tell me that my opinions aren't well founded. I am GLAD you work, but what about the vast majority of 'youfs' in the inner city that a) drop out b) do nothing but drugs and violence? What about the NFL, NBA, etc. where the vast majority of ball chasers have NO OTHER MARKETABLE skills, and, even when given their exhorbitant salaries, STILL can't avoid going into debt, repo, and eventually, have a criminal record? This is not a 'cultural thing' ----- this is a GENETIC THING.

And if you've managed to escape it, bully for you. But I am talking about the parts of American society that are WILLING to destroy everything for everyone else, and that Whites have had to foot the BILL for over four generations now. And that the Constitutional guarantees of 'freedom of expression/faith, AND association are systematically being stripped from us, by that 'brotha' you happen to have in the (if you'll pardon the expression) White House!!!!!

So, don't get all 'uppity' with me. I know so many people throughout the USA, that, having seen Barack's hubris, want no more of it. NOt just in the south, either. Friends in Germany are tired of the 'schwartzes' as much as folks in Virginia, No. Carolina, and even Minnesota! Racism comes in all colors, bubba. And white is the Absence of color. So, who's the more racisssss? One guess. It's there in BLACK and white. And, it only took me getting a Doctorate to figure it out.

Whereas I envy some rural KY white, who has known this truth from birth, and has had it in his genes for generations. Trouble is, I had to UNLEARN YOUR bolshevik propaganda to do it, but I am making up for lost time, in a BIG way.

"Have a nice day- somewhere else."
I would read through all your mindless race-baiting rambling but I am in the middle of a twelve hr workday and doing homework to earn my Business Management degree. BTW, I have a clean criminal record and live in St. Matthews, a nice part of town.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:50 PM

9,827 posts, read 7,719,688 times
FJ: Please take your tired hatefulness elsewhere. We don't need it here. Thank you.

I'm a Kentuckian and an American whose English ancestors arrived in the Virginia Colony in 1648, followed by Huguenots on the run from French religious discrimination in 1700, followed by Scots-Irish in 1790, seeking to improve themselves "in this land of liberty"...and whose folks have fought in every war from the French and Indian through WWII. I'm about as Caucasian as they come. And I despise your brand of hate. Don't come marketing it here and expect a warm welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area