U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 01:41 PM

1 posts, read 3,827 times

Advertisements

thats cute that you think we are all fat hicks. I am from ky, born and raised. i have lived in cincinnati, chicago and france since my redneck father worked for General Electric we traveled a lot. People must have felt sorry for him because he did not get a good education here in this hicktown so they hired him, right? Anyways, I actually know of a few places to take pole dancing lessons...not stripping, seeing as though i have taken them for 5 years now. I am sure you would not be interested in the location of these classes though, considering you would have to be barefoot and wearing sexy overalls. Anyway, just though I would let y'all city folk know we here in kentucky have that there pole dancin'. Git er done.

PS if you want to know where to pole dance, I wouldn't normally call elite dance companies training for professional ballet competitions and musicals to inquire about pole dancing. They usually are clueless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2010, 12:14 PM

2 posts, read 5,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alh9976 View Post
I just moved to KY from the West Coast. Does anyone know of a gym or studio that teaches pole dancing. If not, would that be something that would do well here in KY.

Thanks for your help.

I can teach you how to pole dance. I'm the best teacher ever.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:51 PM

1 posts, read 3,605 times
Default What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh9976 View Post
I just moved to KY from the West Coast. Does anyone know of a gym or studio that teaches pole dancing. If not, would that be something that would do well here in KY.

Thanks for your help.
Hey did you ever find a gym? I live 45 minutes south of louisville so driving OH is not about to go down! I would love to participate in a class....so wondering did you ever find one around here or did you start one? Starting one would be fab if you are already skilled! I'd attend...

Old 12-12-2010, 06:52 AM

2 posts, read 7,171 times
@alh9976 i totally understand where you are coming from, i've been trying to find some lessons also, not because i want to be a stripper or anything {actually have my own professional goals in business) i just want the all over body work out with my own body weight, plus it seems like a stress releaver,,, i know im like a year late on you post lol but did you find anything???

PS. i'm a so-cal girl, born and raised in cali but moved here a few years back its pretty cool a little riskay but kinda conservative. i guess it also mainly depends on what season you are talking about :P

Old 12-12-2010, 06:54 AM

2 posts, read 7,171 times
do u still teach??

Old 08-23-2011, 08:34 AM

5 posts, read 5,715 times
Default Pole fitness classes

Hi ladies,

For those of you that were interested in pole classes, I did open up my studio. It has been open for 18months!! YAY!!! Please join classes soon!)

Pole Dancing, Pole Fitness Classes Louisville KY | Professional Pole Fitness Studio | Modern Day Fitness | moderndayfitnessky.com

Regards,
Modern Day Fitness

Old 12-29-2011, 07:50 AM

1 posts, read 3,114 times
Talking Help me plz!

I am searching for pole dancing lessons also. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure if the pole dancing exercise classes are what I had in mind either. I want more of the dancing in there.

Old 12-29-2011, 10:08 AM

15,371 posts, read 33,766,194 times
how can ANYone answer these questions without pictures

Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM

2 posts, read 7,090 times
[url=http://www.moderndayfitnessky.com/]Pole Dancing, Pole Fitness Classes Louisville KY | Professional Pole Fitness Studio | Modern Day Fitness | moderndayfitnessky.com[/url]

I've been here numerous times for classes and the instructor Ashauna is awesome!

Old 01-10-2012, 05:40 PM

4,945 posts, read 7,095,215 times
Pole Dancing, in a Redder than Red State like Kentucky? That's like ice fishing in Florida....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area