U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-07-2009, 02:55 PM

3 posts, read 4,379 times
Default Fort Knox and Etown

My family will be relocating to the Ft. Knox area in July 2010. There will be a huge influx of people relocating with my husbands job and I am trying to get a line on some rental properties there before they are all gone. I am looking for a single family home with at least 4 bedroooms, pets welcome, fenced yard a plus, rental price somewhere around $1400/mth. I would like to be in an area with a good elementary school and the home needs to be in good shape. We will only be in KY for 2 years so buying isn't really an option. It needs to be low crime and within driving distance to shops, restaurants, etc.. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 04:32 PM

14,721 posts, read 16,706,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbonn View Post
My family will be relocating to the Ft. Knox area in July 2010. There will be a huge influx of people relocating with my husbands job and I am trying to get a line on some rental properties there before they are all gone. I am looking for a single family home with at least 4 bedroooms, pets welcome, fenced yard a plus, rental price somewhere around $1400/mth. I would like to be in an area with a good elementary school and the home needs to be in good shape. We will only be in KY for 2 years so buying isn't really an option. It needs to be low crime and within driving distance to shops, restaurants, etc.. Does anyone have any suggestions?
From one BRACcie to another hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been looking at mostly Elizabethtown or Vine Grove for a nice house. I would mostly point you toward E-town and maybe Meade County because of the schools.

I'll PM you a secret link for some rentals.

Old 09-15-2010, 06:21 PM

3 posts, read 3,369 times
I am also moving to the area with my husband in Nov., 2010. Allenboy, could you please send me the secret link, also? It is proving to be a difficult job finding a rental home. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area