Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2012, 05:35 PM
RNF RNF started this thread

141 posts, read 232,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Medical Center of Central Georgia is nationally ranked in a guide to the country’s best hospitals.

The hospital is ranked No. 44 in the country by U.S. News & World Report in the cardiology and heart surgery category. It is listed as high-performing in the following nine adult specialties: diabetes and endocrinology, geriatrics, nephrology, orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology, gynecology, neurology and neurosurgery, and pulmonology.

The U.S. News guide, its 23rd annual edition, showcases more than 720 of the nation’s roughly 5,000 hospitals. Fewer than 150 are nationally ranked in at least one of 16 medical specialties.

The Medical Center was among 148 facilities, roughly 3 percent of the 4,793 analyzed for the latest ratings, to be ranked in at least one of the 16 specialties. The hospital was second highest ranking hospital in Georgia, behind only Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
Pretty Good?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2012, 07:30 PM

1,388 posts, read 2,255,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNF View Post
Pretty Good?
That is awesome news. Macon has excellent medical care options for a city of its size and the Medical Center is a great community partner as well. Congrats to them.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:31 AM

3,244 posts, read 1,309,387 times
My daughter was there when she was little to have surgery on her "clubbed" hand and "drop foot" when I first moved here from Florida. Dr. Beckish did the surgery. I can tell you that it was the best experience we've had with her ever. The nurses were so incredibly kind and Dr. Beckish and his staff are wonderful people. I will never forget them. I'm proud of the Medical Center and all who work there!

Old 08-07-2012, 06:28 PM

194 posts, read 317,346 times
Great News for the Medical center and all of its staff!!! Now, the rest of the Macon story...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
View detailed profiles of: