Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2018, 05:41 PM

148 posts, read 149,741 times

Advertisements

Late Nite Macon looks like it’ll be a more upscale nitelife option. I hear they are going for the crowd that wants to do something in Downtown after dinner but not yet go home for the evening. I believe with all the lofts that are filled there will be great demand for this location. Yay for downtown options!!!

My Pi is also about to open next to decadent desserts on Poplar. A hamburger place is also opening on Poplar. Lastly Kudzu seafood is moving to a bigger location and I heard they were going to open a rooftop location on Poplar as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2018, 05:59 PM

1,388 posts, read 2,254,714 times
Love these additions!!!

Old 11-16-2018, 01:35 AM

2,014 posts, read 5,096,883 times
I read that Late Nite wants to cater to a more "mature" crowd for after dinner hours but will transition as the night gets later into a younger/college age club. I wonder how that will play out.

Old 11-16-2018, 05:39 AM

148 posts, read 149,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Soul Bro View Post
I read that Late Nite wants to cater to a more "mature" crowd for after dinner hours but will transition as the night gets later into a younger/college age club. I wonder how that will play out.
I’m excited and hopeful it’ll be a popular destination. Downtown Macon needs a good spot for the after dinner crowd to hangout at before they go home. With the amount of lofts downtown I believe the demand is high for this place. I’m 39 and wish we had a place like the former Kashmir downtown. This place will probably be it.

Old 11-16-2018, 04:55 PM

1,388 posts, read 2,254,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maconfinance View Post
I’m 39 and wish we had a place like the former Kashmir downtown. This place will probably be it.
Exactly. I miss Kashmir. I'm 40...it was my place during it's short existance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
View detailed profiles of: