U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-29-2007, 05:38 PM
 
Location: Glendive, MT
7,392 posts, read 8,551,229 times
Reputation: 5345

Advertisements

and LTTT, you were absent for what--90 days?

 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:04 PM
 
228 posts, read 24,624 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
LTTT, I find it rather odd that you seem to be inconsistent on criminal matters. Before your extended hiatus from the forum, you were complaining about a lack of enforcement and sentences that you thought were far too lenient. Now you are complaining that the authorities have been too harsh on a known repeat offender drug dealer who pled guilty to a trafficking charge. What gives? You should be glad that they whacked him with a stiff sentence.
I still want law enforcement to do there job but I see no justice when someone can kill someone and get 4 years and a man get 17 years and they found no evidence of any drugs.And by the way it was stated that this man had never before been charged with ever dealing drugs. Hope that this never happens to anyone you know.
 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:06 PM
 
228 posts, read 24,624 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
and LTTT, you were absent for what--90 days?
Yes I was but my family is doing fine now thank you for asking
 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:20 PM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,133 posts, read 22,368,782 times
Reputation: 16230
Lucian Woo may have never been charged with dealing before, but everybody in Caribou knows he was dealing pot for many years, and moved on to a more profitable product before getting arrested. I know Lucian Woo, and personally I'm glad the guy was arrested. I have no use for drug dealers and the more of them we can get off our streets the better off we are.
 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:31 PM
 
Location: Glendive, MT
7,392 posts, read 8,551,229 times
Reputation: 5345
and they need to be put away for a long time.
 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:50 PM
 
228 posts, read 24,624 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Lucian Woo may have never been charged with dealing before, but everybody in Caribou knows he was dealing pot for many years, and moved on to a more profitable product before getting arrested. I know Lucian Woo, and personally I'm glad the guy was arrested. I have no use for drug dealers and the more of them we can get off our streets the better off we are.
So if we think someone is dealing drugs we should put them in jail for 17 years? Remember there where no drugs found and nobody testified he ever sold drugs. If we think you deal drugs does that mean we should put you in jail for 17 years with no proof. Be careful what power you really want our government to have.
 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:56 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
21,913 posts, read 28,821,509 times
Reputation: 8944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
I still want law enforcement to do there job but I see no justice when someone can kill someone and get 4 years and a man get 17 years and they found no evidence of any drugs.And by the way it was stated that this man had never before been charged with ever dealing drugs. .
" ... his indictment by the Aroostook County grand jury on charges of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs last year, Woo was convicted of cultivating marijuana in December 2000"
 
Old 12-29-2007, 06:59 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
21,913 posts, read 28,821,509 times
Reputation: 8944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
So if we think someone is dealing drugs we should put them in jail for 17 years? Remember there where no drugs found and nobody testified he ever sold drugs. If we think you deal drugs does that mean we should put you in jail for 17 years with no proof. Be careful what power you really want our government to have.
Previously busted for drugs.

Now he has pleaded guilty to drug charges.

What part you are missing?

You keep wanting to insist that he has never had anything to do with drugs, yet he keeps getting busted for his drugs.

Duh
 
Old 12-29-2007, 07:15 PM
 
228 posts, read 24,624 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
" ... his indictment by the Aroostook County grand jury on charges of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs last year, Woo was convicted of cultivating marijuana in December 2000"
Forrest you are partly right he was charged with cultivating not dealing drugs. And that was 7 years ago I'm sure we all have done something stupid in our lives but people do change. Again I believe we have to find some drugs or have someone testify that the person sold drugs before we start putting everyone in jail because we think they are doing something.Be careful what you think the thought police may get you and put you in jail.
 
Old 12-29-2007, 07:19 PM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,133 posts, read 22,368,782 times
Reputation: 16230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let's tell the truth View Post
So if we think someone is dealing drugs we should put them in jail for 17 years? Remember there where no drugs found and nobody testified he ever sold drugs. If we think you deal drugs does that mean we should put you in jail for 17 years with no proof. Be careful what power you really want our government to have.
Come on over! Bring the Maine DEA guys and all the drug dogs you can get. If you find the paraphernalia and most of the ingredients to produce Meth or any other drug, then I too deserve to go to jail. If you can prove and bring forth anybody who can testify they showed me how to make meth. and anybody who can show I have been buying quantities that are consistent with the production of meth. I also would deserve to go to jail. You will not find such things because I don't make, sell or use drugs.

To say there is no proof, is an outright lie. The proof is in the raw material and by-products found used in the production of drugs. I dare anybody to come up with a valid reason to scrape red phosphorous off matches and slurry it up with a liquid then dry it and drain it using coffee filters. I dare anybody to come up with a valid reason to have that many bottles of dry gas and Coleman gas on hand. I have 3 vehicles that are parked outside all winter, and love to camp, you still will not find more than a couple of bottles of dry gas and maybe one full and one half full container of Coleman camping fuel.

He is guilty as charged, end of story. Anybody that would be caught selling what they are charged with making and running a lab to make. Just a couple of months later and still awaiting trial for the first offense is just too damn stupid to get away with their activities for too long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top