Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:12 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegrl2011 View Post
I agree with you completely. I definitely would not want to be married to or stay married to someone on the list. Your post reminds me of another movie, but I can't remember the name of it. I think one of the women set her husband's stuff and/or car on fire.
so, you are lineage of the puritans of 1631?

I dont think the names should have been published,,,,,

I cant believe its just been with this one woman....... all these guys... there must be other woman.... I dont see a list of them...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 07:59 PM

492 posts, read 631,216 times
Quote:
I agree with you completely. I definitely would not want to be married to or stay married to someone on the list. Your post reminds me of another movie, but I can't remember the name of it. I think one of the women set her husband's stuff and/or car on fire.

Waiting to Exhale??

I saw only one woman being tried for prostitution. One woman and all those men.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 AM

3,638 posts, read 6,168,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
so, you are lineage of the puritans of 1631?

I dont think the names should have been published,,,,,

I cant believe its just been with this one woman....... all these guys... there must be other woman.... I dont see a list of them...

I agree - there are probably more women. If the names weren't published, would the wives find out?

If not, then they would not be afforded the option to have an HIV test or other tests to determine if their cheating husbands brought them a death sentence or some other antibiotic-worthy "gift." They would just go about their day thinking that their husbands would never do something like that.

The Puritans of 1631 didn't have to worry about HIV. Granted, their lifespan was about all of 40 years (give or take) but the point to be made is that the wives should have the option to check their health.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:09 PM

1,151 posts, read 2,037,712 times

Old 10-22-2012, 03:17 PM

1,884 posts, read 2,895,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7gkids View Post
Waiting to Exhale?? Yes, that was it. Thanks

I saw only one woman being tried for prostitution. One woman and all those men.
Were there more women involved? I think all the names (men and women) should be published. I hear it takes two to tango. All of them involved have committed a crime, right? If one person is going to be "tried" then why not "try" all of the people involved?

Old 10-22-2012, 03:38 PM

492 posts, read 631,216 times
Quote:
Were there more women involved? I think all the names (men and women) should be published. I hear it takes two to tango. All of them involved have committed a crime, right? If one person is going to be "tried" then why not "try" all of the people involved?
All I saw in the news reports was one women. I agree with you, if there were more, all names should be published.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7gkids View Post
All I saw in the news reports was one women. I agree with you, if there were more, all names should be published.
true.

I heard, what 150 men.??..one woman??? and then she dances around in those zumba classes??

you'd think she's be a bit sore...
either she is the madam energizer bunny....or there must be some other woman

Old 10-22-2012, 04:21 PM

48,132 posts, read 22,004,457 times
Quote:
There was an hysterical movie called "Sordid Lives" in which the plot resolved around a trailor park and the same situation....the dumping of the mans possessions in the yard. The cast included Bo Bridges and Olivia Newton John. It was sort of a cult film...and very funny.

Old 10-22-2012, 04:45 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
true.

I heard, what 150 men.??..one woman??? and then she dances around in those zumba classes??

you'd think she's be a bit sore...
either she is the madam energizer bunny....or there must be some other woman

I doubt they all visit the Zumba studio daily or probably even weekly. I bet some of them only went a couple times as well. I also suspect some of the encounters take under 5 mins.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
I doubt they all visit the Zumba studio daily or probably even weekly. I bet some of them only went a couple times as well. I also suspect some of the encounters take under 5 mins.
under five minutes??

you are probly right....overtime rates after 5 minutes...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine