Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 06:08 PM

6,631 posts, read 13,541,520 times

Advertisements

I....

uh.....never mind

Old 12-24-2007, 06:35 PM

107 posts, read 226,443 times
Dang Maine Writer~~~ I wanted to kiss Bydand!!!! :-) LOL this widow needs a mistletoe partner!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful Merry Christmas Eve!

Stacie

Old 12-24-2007, 07:03 PM

37,462 posts, read 61,388,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjlcu View Post
Dang Maine Writer~~~ I wanted to kiss Bydand!!!! :-) LOL this widow needs a mistletoe partner!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful Merry Christmas Eve!

Stacie

Really?

Old 12-24-2007, 07:04 PM

10,428 posts, read 18,682,072 times
On Christmas Day there will be a special show on "Christmas in Aroostook" at 9:30 AM. It's on Maine Public Television. That's Chennel 10 or 12 if you are in Northern Maine.

Old 12-24-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Really!

Forest~

I'm a 37 year old "hot" (LOL) female brunette from Texas whose 2 biggest wishes in the world are to move to Maine and find that 'special someone' again!! Doesn't even matter what order that happens in! Seriously though, this is my 5th Christmas with no mistletoe partner and really it's quite lonely. So, yes, really!!!!

Stacie

Old 12-24-2007, 07:57 PM

37,462 posts, read 61,388,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjlcu View Post
Forest~

I'm a 37 year old "hot" (LOL) female brunette from Texas whose 2 biggest wishes in the world are to move to Maine and find that 'special someone' again!! Doesn't even matter what order that happens in! Seriously though, this is my 5th Christmas with no mistletoe partner and really it's quite lonely. So, yes, really!!!!

Stacie
Hey Stacie

I once dated a Stacy, when I was in highschool. She was great!

I should think that if you live in Texas you would be 'hot'. I attended a school once in Texas, a Military Police Academy at LackLand AF Base near San Antonio. It was very hot.

Hmm, 37 year old 'hot' babe in need of a companion. I have a virgin blood-brother who lives in Northern California. Too bad he is not moving to Maine, I would gladly introduce you two. He did fly out to Maine for a week to help me hang the roof on my house. He is really very caring and has a big heart.

Anyway it is nice to meet you Stac, I do hope that are able to get to Maine soon.

Old 12-24-2007, 08:51 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,853,217 times
Oh great, now I'm blushing.

As nice as that sounds, I think the wife would have a few negative comments about it. A hottie Brunette from Texas huh? I used to date a hottie Brunette named Stacy when I lived down there in Seagoville (little dumpy town Southeast of Dallas.)

Just a few drive-by posting tonight. Have to do the whole Santa Clause thing tonight you know. 4 Ruffians and they are all looking forward to a stop from Ol' Saint Nick tonight for some strange reason. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning more than they are I think. Could care less about anything for myself, but there are a couple real cool items for the boys under that tree.

Old 12-24-2007, 08:55 PM

Bydand~

All in good forum fun :-) don't want the wifey mad at me!!! I can't believe you used to live in Seagoville, Texas.....I drove through there everyday for 5 years commuting back and forth from Athens to Irving. Small world. Have a great time with the rugrats for Christmas!!

Stacie

Old 12-24-2007, 08:57 PM

2,712 posts, read 5,654,148 times
it is the best fun to see the kids open those "real cool" things, isn't it! It really is more blessed to give... at least that is how I feel. Wish I were around to see my Grand open their gifts.

find that mistletoe and give YOUR "hottie" a smooch....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Oh great, now I'm blushing.

As nice as that sounds, I think the wife would have a few negative comments about it. A hottie Brunette from Texas huh? I used to date a hottie Brunette named Stacy when I lived down there in Seagoville (little dumpy town Southeast of Dallas.)

Just a few drive-by posting tonight. Have to do the whole Santa Clause thing tonight you know. 4 Ruffians and they are all looking forward to a stop from Ol' Saint Nick tonight for some strange reason. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning more than they are I think. Could care less about anything for myself, but there are a couple real cool items for the boys under that tree.

Old 12-24-2007, 08:59 PM

2,712 posts, read 5,654,148 times
And what, exactly is wrong with Forest?? other than that you are a guy and Mrs. Forest might take exception....

Hey if he weren't taken I'd be elbowing to get in line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
OK, I'll play the game.

Please God don't let it be Forest. LOL

JK

No, on second thought, I don't think I am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine