Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2008, 05:26 AM

1,180 posts, read 2,490,851 times

Advertisements

What's the price of a child? That new pup will be your baby and give you joy, and what is the current price on joy??? there is no monetary things as we don't set a price on happiness and joy.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:01 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,101,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineah View Post
Good for you Cuz 'ina! Anything that makes you truly happy is an investment not an expense. The new Ceasar needs a middle name though ....something like "Maineah " or something catchy like that!
Ceasar Maineah'sina...... has a nice ring to it doesn't it?? Good luck !
noooooo! something with Molly.....mollymsina sounds adorable!

Old 05-28-2008, 07:19 AM

2,059 posts, read 4,203,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineah View Post
Good for you Cuz 'ina! Anything that makes you truly happy is an investment not an expense. The new Ceasar needs a middle name though ....something like "Maineah " or something catchy like that!
Ceasar Maineah'sina...... has a nice ring to it doesn't it?? Good luck !
i think ranger should be in there some where. some thing like maineahrangermolly'sina.its just a thought .good luck with your new addition to your family.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:23 AM

7,727 posts, read 12,383,339 times
We'll get his papers with him which we need to fill out and send into the CKC and APRI. All we have to fill in is the name we're using. We are going to call him "Little Caeser", just Caeser as a regular name. "Maineah" makes a good nickname, as in... "get over here ya stubborn Maineah"! My DH said the vet was going to be surprised when we brought him in as he's the same breed, description and name as our first, I think I'll tell them I had him cloned. LOL

Old 05-28-2008, 09:48 AM

8,767 posts, read 18,669,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
We'll get his papers with him which we need to fill out and send into the CKC and APRI. All we have to fill in is the name we're using. We are going to call him "Little Caeser", just Caeser as a regular name. "Maineah" makes a good nickname, as in... "get over here ya stubborn Maineah"! My DH said the vet was going to be surprised when we brought him in as he's the same breed, description and name as our first, I think I'll tell them I had him cloned. LOL
Yes ma'am good choice on the nickname! He'll most likely be a loving cooperative pet with that nickname!

Old 05-28-2008, 10:25 AM

230 posts, read 875,516 times
Dear msina - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I personally know how devastating the loss of a beloved pet can be. We know you will always keep him in your heart. One day you will meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.
Quote:
I found a reputable small breeder with a great reputation for PETS. She had a Peke, with coloring similar to our beloved buddy. We went through hundreds of listings and this one we kept coming back to. When we pulled up the info, his name was Caeser.
Serendipity! This is exactly how I ended up adopting my male cat, Blue! He turned out to be the sweetest boy one could hope for.

I like all of the names that have been suggested, esp "maineahrangermolly'sina!" LOL! But may I humbly suggest something along the lines of hmmmmm, let's see............
Asta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How 'bout "maineahrangermolly'sina&asta" ??

Old 05-28-2008, 10:42 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Quote:
What a great girl you have dramamama . That's just wonderful.

Thank you everyone for your condolances,.. He was the best dog I ever had. He was well loved and will be sorely missed.
my sympathy's msina,, its a difficult thing to do,,i did the same with my dog (after 14 yrs) last yr

im sures he's in doggie heaven

Maybe he'll find an island
With a shady tree
Just like the one in our backyard.....
(from a song written about one of the beach-boys dog, after it died)

Old 05-28-2008, 11:13 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,542,872 times

My day hasn't gone anything like I planned. Turkeys are supposed to start hatching tomorrow, in the incubator here in the house. I went into the barn this morning to feed ducks and heard peeping. I have three new bourbon red poults. Two were cold so I stuck this little one in a half bushel basket while I put the coldest poult in the incubator and the other in the sun. They warmed up while I got out a box and a heating lamp. In the middle of pulling beets for a store Steve called to tell me he'd ordered the mulch I wanted and it was coming today. I'd mentioned I'd wanted some but I didn't mean today and I didn't necessarily mean 7.6 tons. That's 15.2 yards. I'll have Popeye arms by the time I finish shoveling all that into the Hauler to spread. Not the day I planned but I have cute babies!

Old 05-28-2008, 03:15 PM

48,129 posts, read 22,004,457 times
Nabisco Crown Pilot crackers: Once again they have stopped production of this chowdah cracker. Has any one noticed? Does anyone care? Did any of you guys buy them, eat them. Other than breaking them up in chowdah, how did you use them?

Old 05-28-2008, 03:40 PM

37,465 posts, read 61,396,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Writer View Post

My day hasn't gone anything like I planned. Turkeys are supposed to start hatching tomorrow, in the incubator here in the house. I went into the barn this morning to feed ducks and heard peeping. I have three new bourbon red poults. Two were cold so I stuck this little one in a half bushel basket while I put the coldest poult in the incubator and the other in the sun. They warmed up while I got out a box and a heating lamp. In the middle of pulling beets for a store Steve called to tell me he'd ordered the mulch I wanted and it was coming today. I'd mentioned I'd wanted some but I didn't mean today and I didn't necessarily mean 7.6 tons. That's 15.2 yards. I'll have Popeye arms by the time I finish shoveling all that into the Hauler to spread. Not the day I planned but I have cute babies!
A very cute chick there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine