U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 11:16 AM

191 posts, read 319,578 times
wow- i've been out of own and off line for awhile. what post to come back to, I'm glad to hear El is getting better. You all are special people (Molly no words to describe your kindness) I'm sure all that positive energy in thoughts and prayers made it's way to El. It might be cold in Maine but your collective hearts could melt an iceburg!
Miss your posts El - hope to hear from you soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 12:40 PM

612 posts, read 761,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwalker View Post
I'll just add my "AMEN" to those sentiments...
Same for ME.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:52 PM

2,133 posts, read 3,731,419 times
So very very happy that Tammy is on the mend and hopefully by now, on her way home!

Old 02-09-2008, 02:08 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON!"*"CHRISTE, ELEISON" KYRIE, ELEISON!"0)
2,145 posts, read 3,151,529 times
Thumbs up Great News!! SHE WILL BE HOME SOON!!! What a STATE!!

I am so HAPPY for you!

Its wonderful news that ELCARIM (TAMMY) is doing better, and will be home

soon!! WOOHOO!!

She has obviously been missed around here!!

I am so touched by everyone on this forum, how caring, loving, warm, what

amazing friends!

If I were to draw the STATE of MAINE it would be in the

SHAPE OF A BIG HEART!!! With so much love & warmth!

Its truly amazing to see all of you coming together, in prayer, good wishes

for someone that you have not even met. Yet you are all like family!

Truly beautiful, shows you the possiblities of what the Human Spirit can be

capable of!!! AMAZING!!!

MISS MOLLY THANKS for all of the updates on ELCARIM, you are also an

inspiration, very KIND!! Tammy is lucky to have you!

ELCARIM (TAMMY) I wish you a speedy recovery, and NO MORE HOSPITAL

VISITS!!

Best of wishes TAMMY! I am glad that everything worked out for the best,

and that you will be home with your hubby & children soon!!

Take good care,

Countrylv22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
Hi all! Just wanted to give you a quick update on Tammy. She is feeling much better this evening. Although still connected to the heart monitor, she is able to get out of bed and move around some - no more sore butt! Her doctors have said she can leave the ICU and go to a regular room (as soon as one is available) and that she will likely be coming home tomorrow. She also wanted me to pass along this message:
"I love you all. Thank you so much for all the warm sentiments. Now, more than ever, I am ready to be "home" and be able to enjoy your company in person. Cornerguy - your vacation is almost over. If anyone has been trying to call me, my cell phone is dead. As soon as I get home and settled in, I will be able to check messages. After spending some time with DH and the kiddos, you all are next on the list! Somebody break out the booze!!"

Old 02-09-2008, 02:11 PM

49,278 posts, read 45,802,045 times
im on it. the same god that sustains my mother, i ask also sustain elcarim.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:45 PM

5,054 posts, read 7,919,063 times
Default I'm home!

I don't have the strength or energy today to spend the time it will take to convey my sincere appreciation to you all, so I'll make this short, but I should be more up to chatting tomorrow. The trip home proved to be a little more challenging than my body was anticipating.

I came home to several cards and even a goodie box from Falmouth. As you may expect, I sat and read through all your sweet words of comfort and cried. What a fantastic new life we have awaiting us, filled with special friends to share the wonders of our new home with!

I'll catch up on reading as I'm able over the next few days. I look so forward to rejoining our happy group!! I missed my Maine family almost as much as I missed my family here!

I'm going to curl up under a blanket and rest my aching insides! Talk to you all soon.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:48 PM

7,712 posts, read 7,671,676 times
El is home!!! Yay!! Missed you Lady!

Old 02-09-2008, 05:20 PM

4,538 posts, read 5,520,263 times
Take Care and enjoy your "recuperation" Hope you have enough kids and DH to wait on you. Believe me - it won't last

Best Wishes

Old 02-09-2008, 05:58 PM

263 posts, read 408,231 times
El so glad to hear that you are finally home. Your Maine family has missed you too. Rest up and enjoy those goodies. Sending our best to you, Brad and the kids.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:28 PM

382 posts, read 762,093 times
El, so glad to hear you are home, so you can get some proper rest without folks (Dr.'s & nurses) coming in to poke and prod at all hours. Hugs and kisses from your hubby and kids are much nicer!

Stacie, though you don't know me yet, as I'm a relative newbie to the forum, so sorry to hear of your hand injuries. Hope you're on the mend soon!

--Marsi
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine