U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-11-2008, 07:30 PM
 
Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"🙏 ❄⭐🎄⛄
2,707 posts, read 5,121,929 times
Reputation: 4738

Advertisements



WOOHOOO!!!ITS A PARTY IN MAINE AND YOU ARE ALL

INVITED!!


PLEASE JOIN ME, MAINE FORUM FRIENDS

LETS WISH OUR FRIEND "MAINEAH"

A VERY VERY HAPPY & BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!HE WILL BE TURNING

50 YEARS YOUNG

AND HE LOOKS SO COOL!!


MAINEAH THANK YOU SO MUCH

FOR EVERYTHING YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT THREADS & POSTS!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, AND FOR MAKING US

THINK OF YUMMY FOODS!!AND FOR THE LAUGHS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!


KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL HERE CELEBRATING

WITH YOU THIS GREAT MILESTONE IN YOUR LIFE!!

AND THAT ITS A GREAT & COOL AGE!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAINEAH!!

BALLOONS, YUMMY CAKE A GREAT MERLOT! FOR A GREAT

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!

CHEERS TO YOU MAINEAH!!!

MANY MANY MORE BLESSINGS TO YOU!


LOTS OF HEALTH HAPPINESS JOY, FRIENDS,

LOVE ONES, LOVE & EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DREAM FOR!!!

WOOHOOO!!!ITS A PARTY FOR "MAINEAH!!!"

ENJOY YOURSELF "MAINEAH!"

CHEERS!

BEST OF WISHES!

Countrylv22

Last edited by countrylv22; 06-11-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: SMILE & WE WILL SMILE WITH YOU!:0) :0) PEACE & BLESSINGS EVERYONE!:0) ATTITUDE IN LIFE IS KEY! :0):0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-11-2008, 07:34 PM
 
191 posts, read 462,126 times
Reputation: 167
have a wonderful birthday Maineah!!! we'll be on the road back to FL then .... so i have to send wishes early.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 07:40 PM
 
8,760 posts, read 16,423,473 times
Reputation: 3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post


WOOHOOO!!!ITS A PARTY IN MAINE AND YOU ARE ALL

INVITED!!


PLEASE JOIN ME, MAINE FORUM FRIENDS

LETS WISH OUR FRIEND "MAINEAH"

A VERY VERY HAPPY & BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!HE WILL BE TURNING

50 YEARS YOUNG

AND HE LOOKS SO COOL!!


MAINEAH THANK YOU SO MUCH

FOR EVERYTHING YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT THREADS & POSTS!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, AND FOR MAKING US

THINK OF YUMMY FOODS!!AND FOR THE LAUGHS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!


KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL HERE CELEBRATING

WITH YOU THIS GREAT MILESTONE IN YOUR LIFE!!

AND THAT ITS A GREAT & COOL AGE!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAINEAH!!

BALLOONS, YUMMY CAKE A GREAT MERLOT! FOR A GREAT

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!

CHEERS TO YOU MAINEAH!!!

MANY MANY MORE BLESSINGS TO YOU!


LOTS OF HEALTH HAPPINESS JOY, FRIENDS,

LOVE ONES, LOVE & EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DREAM FOR!!!

WOOHOOO!!!ITS A PARTY FOR "MAINEAH!!!"

ENJOY YOURSELF "MAINEAH!"

CHEERS!

BEST OF WISHES!

Countrylv22
Well countrylv22 you got me teary eyed.,,,IN A GOOD WAY!.(even though it's still 5 days away!!!) THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 07:47 PM
 
Location: some where maine
2,059 posts, read 3,713,364 times
Reputation: 1240
so now that your over the hill whats it like over there is the weather better.
ha just kiding man happy birthday and many more. dw says stay out of trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 07:52 PM
 
Location: 43.55N 69.58W
3,231 posts, read 6,657,842 times
Reputation: 2972
I'm saving my happy birthday wishes for in person!





(countrylv22 you are the sweetest woman in the world)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 08:00 PM
 
1,961 posts, read 4,244,292 times
Reputation: 1805
Gosh, 50 years young ... so ripe, so mature, so wise, such a character
Thanks so much for the laughs.
You really add so much to this forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 08:06 PM
 
8,760 posts, read 16,423,473 times
Reputation: 3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER.101ST View Post
so now that your over the hill whats it like over there is the weather better.
ha just kiding man happy birthday and many more. dw says stay out of trouble.
I have seen the other side of the hill and you know what??? it looks alot like this side! Thanks for the good wishes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 08:07 PM
 
8,760 posts, read 16,423,473 times
Reputation: 3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Lauderdale mermaid View Post
I'm saving my happy birthday wishes for in person!





(countrylv22 you are the sweetest woman in the world)
When are you coming home?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 08:09 PM
 
8,760 posts, read 16,423,473 times
Reputation: 3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by moughie View Post
Gosh, 50 years young ... so ripe, so mature, so wise, such a character
Thanks so much for the laughs.
You really add so much to this forum
Sounds like you could make a good wine out of me!!! Thanks moughie I appreciate your sentiments as always!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2008, 08:11 PM
 
8,760 posts, read 16,423,473 times
Reputation: 3491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Lauderdale mermaid View Post




(countrylv22 you are the sweetest woman in the world)
I second that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top