Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2008, 06:58 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,845,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
LOL That is great!! I love it!! I wonder if MW read this.....yes, we have a new caching addict among us Her GPS arrived a couple a days ago, she's armed and ready to go! No whimpy stuff either, we were on Almanac Mt last night in the dark searching Scott have you looked into it? It's a great thing to do with the family and I bet the boys would love it

ok, where's Peachie?

Yes I have and the two older boys have done some already. They each went out with different groups through the College in Presque Isle and found a few right in the area. They are hooked. I need to get a different GPS unit because the one I have I think Columbus used it to find the new world. (Actually I seen the exact thing in an "early" electronics display in a museum). I have been thinking of getting one to replace the old thing for quite some timw now.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:29 PM

1,698 posts, read 3,337,435 times
I'm here..

First I wanted to send a congratulations Star for your new venture.

I'm here Molly~ I'm just feeling lousy.
I have something planned tomorrow with daughter and forgot.. and might not be back in time to see MEnME at the restaurant.
It's been a crazy week.
I sure am looking forward to seeing you and Maine Writer next week. Lets say.. in town.. dessert and coffee. I could use that very much!! Getting away too.

Counting down till September..

Old 07-24-2008, 07:32 PM

8,767 posts, read 18,664,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachie_in_maine View Post
I'm here..

First I wanted to send a congratulations Star for your new venture.

I'm here Molly~ I'm just feeling lousy.
I have something planned tomorrow with daughter and forgot.. and might not be back in time to see MEnME at the restaurant.
It's been a crazy week.
I sure am looking forward to seeing you and Maine Writer next week. Lets say.. in town.. dessert and coffee. I could use that very much!! Getting away too.

Counting down till September..
Glad to see you're among the living Peachie! Hope the tooth (or absence of it) isn't bothering you anymore!

Old 07-25-2008, 05:24 AM

2,712 posts, read 5,653,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
You can check Bangor Hydro outages here

Bangor Hydro Electric Company
But only if you have electricity and connectivity <g>

Old 07-25-2008, 05:35 AM

1,180 posts, read 2,490,090 times
I am on the way to MenME in Eastport.....awaiting my ride to the airport. Hope the storms hold off.....and Delta is ready when you are.....cause I sure am ready!!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 05:38 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,538,229 times
Have a safe trip!

Old 07-25-2008, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maine4.us View Post
I am on the way to MenME in Eastport.....awaiting my ride to the airport. Hope the storms hold off.....and Delta is ready when you are.....cause I sure am ready!!!!!
I'm not going to be able to meet with MEnME ~ I Dm'ed her and told her I maybe late or super late... I'm not sure. So we have to plan a gathering in your honor while you both are together.

Molly, Maine Writer..etc.. can we work out something to celebrate?
I'm good on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:22 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,098,129 times
yes, I'm sure we can Those days are good for me too Try not to over-do it today....just relax.....honest....you'll heal faster if you take it easy the first couple of days--something about the immune system and trauma but darn if I can remember exactly what!

Old 07-25-2008, 07:27 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,538,229 times
Tuesday might work. I'm working around the weather and Steve being on vacation right now. I haven't been able to work for three days because the field is too wet. (insert stir crazy farmer here) Once this clears I need to get caught up on work. If I'm caught up by then I can make Tuesday work. I'm packing Wednesday and leaving Thursday for BSP.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
yes, I'm sure we can Those days are good for me too Try not to over-do it today....just relax.....honest....you'll heal faster if you take it easy the first couple of days--something about the immune system and trauma but darn if I can remember exactly what!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Writer View Post
Tuesday might work. I'm working around the weather and Steve being on vacation right now. I haven't been able to work for three days because the field is too wet. (insert stir crazy farmer here) Once this clears I need to get caught up on work. If I'm caught up by then I can make Tuesday work. I'm packing Wednesday and leaving Thursday for BSP.
I can't believe how weather, pain... and life can make a "peach" feel like a fruit sitting on a farmers market cart (in the sun rottening) feel so un peachie.

Might have something to do with missing the real taste of food too. One more "mash potato~ (luke warm) dinner and I'll go loco. Yess... my clothes are fitting better............ but I'm not peachie at the out come. (cracked a small smile at my comment)
Okay... Tuesday looks okay~ with a twist of maybe not. hehe

I'm going to do a walk about the forum and try to see what I've missed.

What's everyone else doing to keep from feeling soggy and blue?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine