U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 06:31 PM

3,015 posts, read 4,888,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloop View Post
Sing it with me:

"This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end"

My achin' Haysuess. Please tell me Allen Funt is hiding in the bushes of the Information Highway.

This is the perfect song for this thread. LMAO. For those who don't know; Google it. These are classics

Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 PM

2,059 posts, read 3,651,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinbad View Post
I see chemtrails on occasion here, but today I'm really freaked out. It was a beautiful sunny day with blue sky. I looked out and noticed a bunch of X's. Typical of a lot of them. Then the planes started coming fast and furious from all directions. They are actually zigzagging and doing U turns! I have never seen any zigzag like they are now. Makes no sense if a plane is bound for a particular destination. It's not stopping. I'm really scared for the first time. I read that just before that plague in the Ukraine where the dead persons lungs were black and full of blood, they saw loads of chemtrails beforehand. And I had read about a place in Washington state where people saw chemtrails and everbody came down with a bizzare illness. And animals dropped dead. I closed all the windows and will not go outside today. I wish my camera didn't break. Then I could prove this.
Hey who left the gate unlocked.
there seems to be an awful lota "ZIGZAGIN" goin on at your house.
you know that stuff makes you hallucinate.
Im just pullin your leg you should be concerned but unless your home is air tight and no air can get in or out. just closing your windows will do you no good.
them plain white vans that you see drivin around all the time they spread chemicals to.if you dont believe me next time you see one look at the tail pipe and you will see a liquid dripping out.
ya id be worried id call my local paper and tell them about it.
tell them you dont want to be the governments guinea pig any more.
wear your tin foil hat and a respirator.that will get their attention.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:14 AM

7,395 posts, read 11,536,336 times
Oh... take a few days away from CD and come back and find something *this* good!! Wow!! LMAO... I love it!!

(just don't tell them about Point Lepreau less than 150(?)ish miles from Bangor... shhh)

Old 11-30-2009, 09:02 AM

8,760 posts, read 16,150,350 times
I believe there is something going on with these chemtrails or contrails but this is obviously not the venue for discussion.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:17 AM

2,357 posts, read 5,363,305 times
: dubious:
FAQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine