Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 11:11 AM

31 posts, read 71,385 times

Advertisements

I see chemtrails on occasion here, but today I'm really freaked out. It was a beautiful sunny day with blue sky. I looked out and noticed a bunch of X's. Typical of a lot of them. Then the planes started coming fast and furious from all directions. They are actually zigzagging and doing U turns! I have never seen any zigzag like they are now. Makes no sense if a plane is bound for a particular destination. It's not stopping. I'm really scared for the first time. I read that just before that plague in the Ukraine where the dead persons lungs were black and full of blood, they saw loads of chemtrails beforehand. And I had read about a place in Washington state where people saw chemtrails and everbody came down with a bizzare illness. And animals dropped dead. I closed all the windows and will not go outside today. I wish my camera didn't break. Then I could prove this.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:39 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,240,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinbad View Post
I see chemtrails on occasion here, but today I'm really freaked out. It was a beautiful sunny day with blue sky. I looked out and noticed a bunch of X's. Typical of a lot of them. Then the planes started coming fast and furious from all directions. They are actually zigzagging and doing U turns! I have never seen any zigzag like they are now. Makes no sense if a plane is bound for a particular destination. It's not stopping. I'm really scared for the first time. I read that just before that plague in the Ukraine where the dead persons lungs were black and full of blood, they saw loads of chemtrails beforehand. And I had read about a place in Washington state where people saw chemtrails and everbody came down with a bizzare illness. And animals dropped dead. I closed all the windows and will not go outside today. I wish my camera didn't break. Then I could prove this.

You should stock up on a lot of tin foil. I noticed some crossing contrails today also. Usually it's military jets. Sometimes, however, it's those of the black helicopter crowd.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinB View Post
You should stock up on a lot of tin foil. I noticed some crossing contrails today also. Usually it's military jets. Sometimes, however, it's those of the black helicopter crowd.
Yep. Have plenty of tinfoil. I have read that mylar is better though. And I didn't realize there are so many military bases in Maine. Um...none that I know of. I guess some don't try to do research to find out what's going on right under their noses.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:11 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,972,362 times
Hmmmm! - I call them contrails, I've never heard of chemtrails.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Yep. Have plenty of tinfoil. I have read that mylar is better though. And I didn't realize there are so many military bases in Maine. Um...none that I know of. I guess some don't try to do research to find out what's going on right under their noses.

You don't need a base to fly over, plus there are a lot of touch and gos done at Bangor.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post

There is a lot of discussion on Coast to Coast am about chem trails.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:29 PM

Last planes leave closing Navy base in Maine - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091128/ap_on_re_us/us_base_closing_last_flight_1 - broken link)

Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
Where have you been? This is just one of many sites on CHEMtrails.
STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES

Old 11-29-2009, 02:38 PM

3,638 posts, read 6,167,614 times
Quote:
Last planes leave closing Navy base in Maine - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091128/ap_on_re_us/us_base_closing_last_flight_1 - broken link)

You need to do a little research yourself I'm afraid.

101st Air Refueling Wing, Maine Air National Guard - Home

There are transient aircraft from all military sources going in and out of there every day in addition to the refueling KC-135 aircraft.

What you saw were contrails.
Contrails Definition | Definition of Contrails at Dictionary.com

The "certain conditions" are atmospheric and today was a perfect day for those.

Relax. The world is not ending. You'll need to get used to this especially on the first weekend of every month.

Additionally, realize that the Maineiacs refuel pretty much everything that goes across the ocean.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:49 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,236,916 times
Quote:
Because if you google 'chemtrail' you get tons and tons of pages of conspiracy theories with one or two pages saying that everything is okay. The thing is, most (all?) of these pages are from Joe Blow Weirdo so even if they were true, who is going to believe them?

In the 60's, the US Air Force 'sprayed' metallic particles from planes at altitude, then mapped where these particles went. They were studying fallout patterns in case there was ever a nuke war. Are they doing something similar these days or other experiments? Probably. What, though, who knows.

You often hear (if you talk to the right people) that outbreaks of strange illness or death often follows a chemtrail sighting. I have seen some strange trails in the sky, but I have never heard nor witness an outbreak of any sort afterwards.

Here is another thing to consider: if the (whoever) wanted to conduct mass inoculations or whatever, they would not 'spray' directly over a city. The sh*t would just blow away.

The strangest one that I have seen was a single plane do a perfect circle over MSP. It began its trail while in turn, then turned it off when it reached the point it began.

My guess is that the trails are part of some sort of military exercise with the cross hatching some sort of grid or coordinate system...or weather experiments...or nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine