U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 12:38 PM

3,015 posts, read 4,870,942 times

Advertisements

Yup. You are, as per usual, CORRECT. Lay this on 'em Forest.

New England State Maps: Maps of New England states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode island, New Hampshire, Vermont maps.

Southern States Map/Quiz Printout - EnchantedLearning.com

Midwest and Great Plains States Map/Quiz Printout - EnchantedLearning.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2009, 12:41 PM

701 posts, read 925,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
Okay I got into a discussion elsewhere and clearly I am wrong [which is not entirely unusual], so let me ask you guys your opinions.

What states are in New England?

I never had considered: Maryland, The Virginias, Kentucky, Ohio, Penn, Delaware, New Jersey, Michigan, all to be parts of New England.

I voiced this and apparently a bunch of folks who all live in these states, all agree that they are in New England, and that I am messed up.

So what say you guys?
Maryland and the Virginias?!!!! LOL!!!!!! Have they never heard of the Mason-Dixon line?!!!!!

I will love to hear what New Englanders have to say on this subject.......

Old 12-21-2009, 12:52 PM

3,637 posts, read 5,262,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRV007 View Post
Well...there is some divergence of opinion on proper INTERNET etiquette on this issue:

Posting And You... | Flash Videos

LMAO...that's great!

Old 12-26-2009, 05:20 AM

4,112 posts, read 5,724,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosX5 View Post
Maryland and the Virginias?!!!! LOL!!!!!! Have they never heard of the Mason-Dixon line?!!!!!

I will love to hear what New Englanders have to say on this subject.......
Very odd.. I've lived in Ohio all my life and no one i know considers us New England.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 PM

1,808 posts, read 2,891,840 times
My old computer has been baserko since mid December. I finally got a new one yesterday. Now I'm back baby! Just in time to give my usual Mainer musings. So very sorry.

I got a netbook. With a seperate optical drive, extra ram, Kaspersky anti-virus and a warranty to cover spilled soda episodes. It also has an 8 hour battery, webcam and 250GB harddrive. Under 3 lbs too. I need glasses now to just find my computer.

I plan to travel around places this spring/summer/fall on a motorcycle so small was big to me. Plus, now I can go to coffee shops and look cool.

Later...007

Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 PM

29,722 posts, read 47,483,706 times
Dw came home early today and while I was butchering chickens I noticed that her car is covered with road salt. So I decided to wash it for her. But by the time that I had it all soaped up, my hands got cold. Then when I got back out there to rinse the car, the suds had frozen on her car. I guess I need to wear gloves to wash the car in the future.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:15 PM

2,712 posts, read 4,914,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
Dw came home early today and while I was butchering chickens I noticed that her car is covered with road salt. So I decided to wash it for her. But by the time that I had it all soaped up, my hands got cold. Then when I got back out there to rinse the car, the suds had frozen on her car. I guess I need to wear gloves to wash the car in the future.
I opted to spend the bucks and took the Subaru through the car wash today. Sometimes spending the big bucks IS worth it!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:18 PM

2,352 posts, read 5,347,236 times
Don't forget tonight at 10:00 is our very own Howe and Howe Tech. on the Discovery channel!
Howe and Howe Tech : TV Series : Discovery Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSvyYNf68eg
FAQ

Old 01-12-2010, 05:17 PM

5,826 posts, read 8,459,169 times
7th, you are a real gem. I hope everyone appreciates you.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:29 PM

2,059 posts, read 3,642,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th generation View Post
Don't forget tonight at 10:00 is our very own Howe and Howe Tech. on the Discovery channel!
Howe and Howe Tech : TV Series : Discovery Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSvyYNf68eg
i love this thing i wana build one.that would be fricken awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine