U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2011, 02:26 PM
DMV

559 posts, read 913,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDguy99 View Post
It is a reflection of your intelligence, or lack thereof, and makes the rest of your claims all the more incredible (as in "not credible").
You are Pitiful my friend LOL. Its like your so desperate to make me look bad and sound dumb when your the dumb one hahaha. Seriously, I dont know weather or not to feel sorry for you or actually laugh at you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2011, 02:29 PM
DMV

Quote:
It is a reflection of your intelligence, or lack thereof, and makes the rest of your claims all the more incredible (as in "not credible").
Did you even know that "Theirs" at least 3 or 4 words for every one word with the same meaning in the English Dictionary MR. Smart Dumb Guy LOL. You literally just embarrassed yourself in front of everyone by trying to sound so smart, but in a DUMB way hahahaha. Im embarrassed that we're even from the same state hahahah... No really Im embarrassed for you, but that's what you get for trying to judge someone when you didn't even know what you were talking about hahah

What an Idiot!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:39 PM

501 posts, read 955,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
Did you say that it is "NOT" a word???
You need English lessons my friend.

Theirs- Theirs is the third person plural possessive pronoun - it replaces "their" + noun.

Theirs vs Their's - e Learn English Language

WOW MDguy99 I actually gave you more credit than that my friend, but I guess I was wrong. Didn't know that you were that slow. What part of MD are you from again???

P.S.
Thats what you get for trying to be so smart hahahahah....

What the hell are you talking about? You added that in there. I never said that. Nice try!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Did you even know that "Theirs" at least 3 or 4 words for every one word with the same meaning in the English Dictionary MR. Smart Dumb Guy LOL. You literally just embarrassed yourself in front of everyone by trying to sound so smart, but in a DUMB way hahahaha. Im embarrassed that we're even from the same state hahahah... No really Im embarrassed for you, but that's what you get for trying to judge someone when you didn't even know what you were talking about hahah

What an Idiot!
LMAO- wait, are you telling me the words "theirs" and "there's" can be used interchangeably in the English language? They cannot. I'm guessing that your claims about Southerners disassociating from Marylanders in college are bunk because it is pretty clear that you've never made it to college.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 PM
DMV

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? You added that in there. I never said that. Nice try!
LOL So your not only slow, but a Liar as well hahahaha. You are so hilarious MR. MDGuy99 hahaah..

Quote:
MDguy99 LOL here you go again! It is "THERE'S" not "THEIRS". "Theirs" is not a word! Honestly, I can't even decipher half of your post with the way you write. I will now make you happy and include Mr. Facepalm face
^^^ You still wanna pretend like you didn't say this LOL. How can you even try to deny something that you typed for everyone to see? LOL. You are ridiculous and you need to quit while your ahead LOL.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:54 PM
DMV

Quote:
LMAO- wait, are you telling me the words "theirs" and "there's" can be used interchangeably in the English language? They cannot. I'm guessing that your claims about Southerners disassociating from Marylanders in college are bunk because it is pretty clear that you've never made it to college.
LOL ..> Theirs NO coming back after making such comments as you did in your last posts, so give it up already LOL. Your not smart, so stop trying hahahaha

Old 03-10-2011, 02:55 PM

I see a psychological problem playing out here. I won't continue because it is scary.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:00 PM
DMV

Quote:
LOL here you go again! It is "THERE'S" not "THEIRS". Honestly, I can't even decipher half of your post with the way you write. I will now make you happy and include Mr. Facepalm face
LMAOOOO You are out of control LOL. This guy Literally Edited his Post to make it seem like he never said what he said LMAOO. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS NOW LITERALLY SHOT MY FRIEND. Oh and BTW: The word that I Highlighted in your quote "Facepalm" are 2 separate words -> Face Palm you idiot LOL. Now lets see you try to Deny or Edit this one LOL. A mind is a terrible thing to waste and you are doing more than wasting yours LOL.

Your new name on CD is Mr. Smart Dumb Guy LOL.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
You're forgetting the deep roots in SoMD (Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's) along with lower PG, especially as you get below Upper Marlboro and go to Croom, Baden, Naylor and Aquasco.
You are right. I have little knowledge about Southern Maryland, but lower PG county was akin to Maryland's "slave capitol" in the 19th century.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
LMAOOOO You are out of control LOL. This guy Literally Edited his Post to make it seem like he never said what he said LMAOO. YOUR CREDIBILITY IS NOW LITERALLY SHOT MY FRIEND. Oh and BTW: The word that I Highlighted in your quote "Facepalm" are 2 separate words -> Face Palm you idiot LOL. Now lets see you try to Deny or Edit this one LOL. A mind is a terrible thing to waste and you are doing more than wasting yours LOL.

Your new name on CD is Mr. Smart Dumb Guy LOL.
Facepalm is one word.

Facepalm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some other helpful Maryland links for you:

http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/i...uirements.aspx

or

http://www.sheppardpratt.org/

I am not sure which one you need, but I am sure one will help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or