Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2013, 05:12 PM

3 posts, read 2,273 times

Advertisements

Hello,
Wife and I are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment/townhome to move to with no credit needed. We are good people who just feel behind on bills when wife was injured at work. I work full time as a apprentice electrician my wife is still collecting workers comp. We need to give current landlord a 60 day notice before moving. My daughters are coming to live with us ages 9/10 so need a decent area with a good school. We are tired of applying and getting rejected with each inquiry hurting our credit score. We are current on our present rent, have no evictions, foreclosure or bankruptcies. I just have issues do to someone using my identity and wife has issues related to her lost of work. Thank you for your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 AM

167 posts, read 424,699 times
Most rental properties managed by a business group would have to be struck from your list. You'd have to go old school and find private individuals renting their inventory. People still use the classified section of the Sun, as well as "super-local" community papers (found in local libraries and supermarkets), to advertise what they have.

-d

Old 05-13-2013, 03:49 AM

Yes looking there as well, trying to use every avenue possible even Craigslist....thank you for the response

Old 05-13-2013, 06:38 AM

16,093 posts, read 10,251,646 times
I really don't have any advice other than possibly giving the landlord more of a deposit, if that is possible. You can't blame the rental companies, they need to protect themselves. But it is also a tough deal for the poster who simply needs a place to live.

Good luck and I'm thinking Craig's List etc are your best options.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:20 PM

I don't blame the landlords one bit, if there was blame to be had it would be with the person who used my identity while I was in the army and the neglect shown by the person who caused my wife to be injured. However, I accept my plight and just try to make the best of everything. Like I said just exploring all avenues maybe someone here might know something I missed or even know of a place or to. Thanks again and blessed be

Old 05-14-2013, 06:10 AM

16,093 posts, read 10,251,646 times
Good luck jdk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland