Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2014, 02:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,119 times

Advertisements

We are planning on moving to MD this summer because our son will study at University Of Maryland College Park. We never have been to the area.Any suggestion for a safe place to rent a two bedroom appartment near the campus?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 05:19 PM

13,364 posts, read 26,950,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulezime View Post
We are planning on moving to MD this summer because our son will study at University Of Maryland College Park. We never have been to the area.Any suggestion for a safe place to rent a two bedroom appartment near the campus?
How long do you plan to be there? If you stay one month or less, I suggest the Homewood Suites or Residence Inns in Silver Spring or Beltsville.

When I googled "Short term lease Laurel", the Tall Oaks Apartments in Laurel showed up. They have 3 month leases. I think they would be very safe, but I leave it to you find out what the price is. Also, you might check out The Seasons in Laurel and The Enclave in Silver Spring.

In addition, The University of Maryland has web pages with other resources for finding temporary housing: http://umd.orgsync.com/org/gsg/Resou...usingResources and
http://umd.orgsync.com/org/gsg/TemporaryHousing

Last edited by goldenage1; 05-02-2014 at 06:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland