U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-02-2008, 04:36 PM
 
Location: Prison!
913 posts, read 2,833,027 times
Reputation: 267

Advertisements

Teens abducted by 8 men came in a BMW 625 convertible and left with them..Something is not right here...either the victims telling lies or the police not releasing proper info.. ..definitely drugs related

Amber Alert issued for teens abducted from their home -- Social Issues, Maryland, Mike Hill -- baltimoresun.com (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_county/bal-md.co.catonsville02apr02,0,4866075.story - broken link)

 
Old 04-03-2008, 05:39 AM
 
Location: Between Frederick and Westminster
196 posts, read 708,641 times
Reputation: 58
Oh, come now! When are drugs ever involved? lol
 
Old 04-03-2008, 08:09 AM
 
703 posts, read 2,553,995 times
Reputation: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by myselfdotcom View Post
Teens abducted by 8 men came in a BMW 625 convertible and left with them..Something is not right here...either the victims telling lies or the police not releasing proper info.. ..definitely drugs related

Amber Alert issued for teens abducted from their home -- Social Issues, Maryland, Mike Hill -- baltimoresun.com (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_county/bal-md.co.catonsville02apr02,0,4866075.story - broken link)


Trunk?!?!?
 
Old 04-03-2008, 11:44 AM
 
Location: Prison!
913 posts, read 2,833,027 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofan View Post
Trunk?!?!?
how do you fit 8 men initially to begin with? LOL
 
Old 04-03-2008, 12:08 PM
 
703 posts, read 2,553,995 times
Reputation: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by myselfdotcom View Post
how do you fit 8 men initially to begin with? LOL

They were midgets of course!!
 
Old 04-03-2008, 01:15 PM
 
Location: 21231
315 posts, read 1,165,494 times
Reputation: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by myselfdotcom View Post
Teens abducted by 8 men came in a BMW 625 convertible and left with them..Something is not right here...either the victims telling lies or the police not releasing proper info.. ..definitely drugs related

Amber Alert issued for teens abducted from their home -- Social Issues, Maryland, Mike Hill -- baltimoresun.com (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/baltimore_county/bal-md.co.catonsville02apr02,0,4866075.story - broken link)
I thought the article said they were abducted by 6 men, making 8 in the car, which is still a lot. "six gunmen invaded their Catonsville home yesterday."
 
Old 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
 
Location: Prison!
913 posts, read 2,833,027 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlmer View Post
I thought the article said they were abducted by 6 men, making 8 in the car, which is still a lot. "six gunmen invaded their Catonsville home yesterday."
opps..i thought is 8 men...DC101 mentioned 8 men
 
Old 04-05-2008, 08:48 AM
 
Location: Lake Norman, NC
7,075 posts, read 10,835,176 times
Reputation: 30351
Well at $3.30 per gallon, it's wise to carpool!
 
Old 04-05-2008, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Prison!
913 posts, read 2,833,027 times
Reputation: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Well at $3.30 per gallon, it's wise to carpool!
lol gotta leave the escalade at home !
 
Old 04-07-2008, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
110 posts, read 459,973 times
Reputation: 68
What kind of person finds anything remotely having to do with an abduction amusing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top