U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-10-2011, 12:49 PM

9 posts, read 9,343 times

Advertisements

I am on the final phase of massachusetts unemployment-the state/federal one that was just cut from 20 weeks to 13 weeks. When I went to cert. today on-line, it just told me it was being processed-not the normal message that says I will get a payment. I know I still have a few more weeks left-to even get to 13 weeks. I did get the letter last week-saying they were going from 20 weeks to 13 weeks but no determination yet. I was just curious if anyone else got the same message-or am I the only one? Will there be a delay in payments because they have to determine the weeks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 09:34 AM

5 posts, read 3,961 times
I am also in the last phase in mass and I just got the same response "your claim is being processed", where I'm always told payment for --- will be payed. I'm in the second week of this phase. It concerned me also

* could you post if you happen to find out what this means thanks

Last edited by bspkayaker; 07-11-2011 at 09:50 AM..

Old 07-12-2011, 02:54 PM

9 posts, read 9,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspkayaker View Post
I am also in the last phase in mass and I just got the same response "your claim is being processed", where I'm always told payment for --- will be payed. I'm in the second week of this phase. It concerned me also

* could you post if you happen to find out what this means thanks
No deposit today. I did notice that my balance has changed to the 13 weeks. Did your balance change? Did you get a deposit yet? Maybe it takes a few days once they change the balance?

Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM

3 posts, read 2,766 times
Sell everything and flee the country. Mexico or Canada perhaps. They are taking the US down in just a few short months. Other than that nothing to worry about.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:27 PM

1 posts, read 604 times
I am on my last week of my first extension I got the message I am getting $$$ tomorow ( which is my final payment) but I also got a new message saying its being processed if more info is needed u will be contacted???
What does that mean
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts