Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 09:19 AM

1 posts, read 6,026 times

Advertisements

Hello I am moving to the Natick are and will be starting a dog daycare. I was wondering if anyone is already attending one or if anyone seems to have the need for a dog daycare/boarding facility. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2006, 01:51 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,629,946 times
Default doggie day care

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureddc View Post
Hello I am moving to the Natick are and will be starting a dog daycare. I was wondering if anyone is already attending one or if anyone seems to have the need for a dog daycare/boarding facility. Thank you.
I live in Florida, and when I got my puppy she did not like to be alone.

I brought her to doggie day care. The price was 35.00 for 5 days.

You did not need to use the days in the same week.

It was more of her being with other people and dogs in a crate.

She also got walked 3 to 4 times. If you look on the Cape Cod Times paper there was a great artice regarding a doggie day care. You can do a search on the archives.

judy

Old 09-24-2006, 09:02 AM

2 posts, read 9,212 times
I know there's one in Ashland (close to Natick) called Doggie Day care I believe.

Old 10-17-2006, 06:50 PM

1 posts, read 6,016 times
I am also looking for a puppy day care for my 12 week old pug puppy. I live in the Norwood area. Does anyone know of any puppy day cares in the area that would take a 3 month old un-neutered puppy?

Thanks

Old 12-27-2006, 10:00 AM

1 posts, read 6,011 times
Default Dog Day care

Have you started your business? We have a one-year old lab and are looking for full time day care.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:47 AM

5,835 posts, read 5,158,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meredithwolff@hotmail.com View Post
I know there's one in Ashland (close to Natick) called Doggie Day care I believe.
Can anyone give me the 411 on living in Ashland and Natick? Is Ashland a town without a center or village green area? And Natick....schools,crime,recreation? All the places I am interested in are too far out or don't have a rail to Boston such as Westborough,Westford,Lynnfield,Marshfield,Franklin . All good schools and more affordable than most but not great for the person that wants a quick commute or rail.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:00 AM

9,901 posts, read 15,466,501 times
Natick is a shopper's paradise! Malls, restaurants, strip malls all line route 9 with all the traffic that accompanies such congestion. The commute would be via the Massachusetts turnpike or the train.

Franklin has 2 train stops, by the way. I don't know who told you otherwise.

I'm not aware of much retail in Ashland but of course Natick and Framingham are nearby for shopping.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:31 AM

9,901 posts, read 15,466,501 times
Oh, and Westborough has commuter rail as well. Try checking http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/

Old 01-11-2007, 08:24 AM
SPC

2 posts, read 12,009 times
Hello,
I see that this was posted a while ago. Have you started your dog daycare? I live in Natick and my dog loves to play with other dogs but I'm not always available to take him to a park and hope that there is another dog there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureddc View Post

Old 01-11-2007, 08:33 AM
SPC

2 posts, read 12,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffle View Post
Can anyone give me the 411 on living in Ashland and Natick? Is Ashland a town without a center or village green area? And Natick....schools,crime,recreation? All the places I am interested in are too far out or don't have a rail to Boston such as Westborough,Westford,Lynnfield,Marshfield,Franklin . All good schools and more affordable than most but not great for the person that wants a quick commute or rail.
Hello,
I live in Natick and love it. The schools are creative and child centered (I have one in middle and one in elementary), little crime. We leave our doors unlocked usually. I've lived and worked near downtown for 12 years and I've never had an issue with crime. In regards to recreation, there is lots going on for kids, family and singles. Many opportunities to join sports teams through the town. We have always loved riding bikes through the more rural areas of South Natick, Sherborn and Dover. A bike path is going in that will link Framingham and Natick. What I love about this area is that although route 9 is a shopper's mecca, the rest of the town has such a small town feel and 2 miles away is real countryside. The people are friendly but not hick. We moved here from San Francisco and have never felt that we did not have easy contact with arts and culture. As you know, Boston is a train ride away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts