Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2011, 03:08 PM

341 posts, read 672,189 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a company or individual.....I am going to be moving cross county.
I know that there are many many foreclosures, short sales and the like....not looking for a "fixer". But I may be paying cash for house....
Just wanting to get some names and reputations along with it,,,,,to talk with when I come to look around next year.

thanks for any info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 10:43 AM

925 posts, read 2,742,402 times
I used to work with Muneeza Nazrullah & would highly recommend her. You can reach her at 508-254-5312. She just changed companies so I'm afraid I don't know her new email address but you may be able to find it through Keller Williams.

Best of luck!

Old 12-29-2011, 11:32 AM

1,395 posts, read 5,084,365 times
I highly recommend Marita Tasse with RE/MAX Professional Associates in Charlton & Sturbridge. She's very very knowledgable. She's been in business as a realtor for years and is a fixture of the community. She knows the Charlton/Sturbridge area very well. She took us as far as Holden and was definitely willing to show us properties wherever we wanted in the Worcester area.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:43 AM

341 posts, read 672,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyCrash View Post
I highly recommend Marita Tasse with RE/MAX Professional Associates in Charlton & Sturbridge. She's very very knowledgable. She's been in business as a realtor for years and is a fixture of the community. She knows the Charlton/Sturbridge area very well. She took us as far as Holden and was definitely willing to show us properties wherever we wanted in the Worcester area.

Thank you kindly for that info...I will write down the name. Ever hear of Michael Toomey...he deals with Spencer, Auburn & the Brookfields ??

Did you end up buying property in Worcester County?? If so, are you satisfied with decision??
A lot of negatives I hear about Worcester....but kinda wanted to live near the area due to employment prospective s.....formerly lived in several communities around Boston.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:11 PM

1,395 posts, read 5,084,365 times
We're definitely satisfied. We bought in Charlton and the schools are top notch here. My husband grew up here so it's where he wanted to be. Very happy with our choice. We've lived in Charlton, Northborough, & Worcester. I would love living in Northborough, but your money goes so much further in Charlton. We rented in Northborough. Owned in Charlton and Worcester. Worcester is great on the west side. I loved the area we lived in, but we moved out to Charlton when we were ready to start a family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts