Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 01:36 PM

4,462 posts, read 8,023,360 times

Advertisements

Lets cool our Jets and stop the flaming

no personal attacks allowed of any kind.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:32 PM

630 posts, read 2,226,877 times
Let's back off a little, Puffle was asking only your thoughts on something not for personal attacks. She, like a lot of us have ideas and want others thoughts and opinons not attacks on their lives. Puffle has been a very positive individual here and in no way should anyone use this forum for attacking each other. Momoffive I don't agree with you whatsoever, IMO ... we all do what is best for our families and not everyone is going to aggree with that. I wasn't aware that there was a book on how life is suppose to be lived, I was under the impression that everyone made there own decisions, and with that they must take the good and the bad that comes from those decisions.

People don't decide to stay in certain situations, they have sometimes been forced into them due to circumstances beyond their control. Yes, once this happens it is up to them to be able to find a way out,and they ask for advice from others (not to be put down or attacked) but it takes time nothing happens overnight.

Puffle: I wish you and your family well on your endeavors, keep in touch and let me know when you land in MA. I will be there soon, and I really appreciate all of the support that you have given me in my flight from CA.

Take care of yourself and your family ..

Best Wishes as always !!!!!

Old 10-02-2007, 02:55 PM

675 posts, read 2,684,750 times
Guys, I am going to close this thread, it's getting way too off topic and personal here.

Last edited by 2KidsforMe; 10-02-2007 at 04:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts