Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 02:34 PM

18 posts, read 13,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbe202 View Post
You can download the Redfin search data return as a .CSV file and work it in MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
Ah! I should've known...I've used the .csv download before.

Oddly enough, when I downloaded the .csv for the last 3 months sales of condos in Bellingham, the "Days on Market" field was empty. I tried with adding in SFHs too and also for Franklin, but still no data for "Days on Market" in the csv...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePRU View Post
My experience is that people who associate with these sites do so because they are desperate for business. Why are they desperate? Probably because they're bad at what they do or are brand new agents. I can't imagine why you'd want to hire anyone in either of these categories.
Thanks - that makes sense. I will disregard that site.

Quote:
Message me your address. I'll look it up for you.
Thank you! I got locked out of sending messages guess I can only do 1 message a day so I'll have to send it to you tomorrow

Old 07-07-2014, 02:40 PM

974 posts, read 1,896,655 times
Ahhhh... Sold records don't keep the DOM... 'Cos they're sold! My bad!

Did you see Mike's offer to look it up for you?? He's a valuable resource with good industry insights.

Old 07-07-2014, 02:40 PM

8,547 posts, read 14,010,364 times
Maybe when you're a new member they limit the number of messages you can send.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:40 PM

10,006 posts, read 15,643,440 times
Quote:
Maybe when you're a new member they limit the number of messages you can send.
That could be a possibility. I know if someone is suspended, then they are limited to a certain amount in a 24 hour period.

Old 07-08-2014, 09:18 AM

503 posts, read 1,203,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siansfelt8 View Post
I decided to sell my place (condo) this late summer/fall which is in Bellingham. This is my first time selling a place and I don't the first thing about selling a place. Should I look to other units' agents when they sold their homes?

Do the agent rankings/recommendations at sites like these NeighborCity | Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Condos for Sale, Houses for Sale, Real Estate Agents make sense as a guide? There is one agent that keeps sending postcards to our mail advertising herself to sell your home, but her rating is low on the site so I am worried about going with her although I think she was my seller's agent when I bought the place.

How do I do this?!

Thanks!
Just curious, is your condo in an over 55 complex?

Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David223 View Post
Just curious, is your condo in an over 55 complex?
no, it is not an over-55 complex...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts