Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 06:36 AM

3,169 posts, read 2,091,931 times

Advertisements

There are still some deals to be had in Dedham. It borders West rox and Hyde park on one side, And Westwood on the other. i think it's a good place to look. The center has come a long way from what it was. Theres a small theater, a lot of food options, and live music in a couple of those venues.
I don't like the Canton option. My brother lived there. It was a nightmare to get in and out of at all hours of the day. I think this will severely limit your access to Boston.
I can't really speak to the rest you listed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 06:38 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,838,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeePee View Post
Yes, In a bar that serves food, it does. For some ridiculous reason. These aren't blind people. They are 20 something's who have had some perceived emotional trauma. It's just one example. don't make go through the checklist and have you defy each and every one. I get it. But yes mis-behaved dogs do bother me in a place that serves food. Is that okay? are my feelings okay?

We went from service dogs, to 20 somethings with "perceived emotional trauma", to mis-behaved dogs, in lightning speed.

Yeah, that's ok.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:45 AM

32 posts, read 24,051 times
Quote:
There are still some deals to be had in Dedham. It borders West rox and Hyde park on one side, And Westwood on the other. i think it's a good place to look. The center has come a long way from what it was. Theres a small theater, a lot of food options, and live music in a couple of those venues.
I don't like the Canton option. My brother lived there. It was a nightmare to get in and out of at all hours of the day. I think this will severely limit your access to Boston.
I can't really speak to the rest you listed.
Thank you. I am definitely giving Dedham a hard look. It seems like there are many more single families for sale there than condos, but as mentioned earlier if it is the right situation a single family could suit me.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:45 AM

Meaning these are the people with service dogs and the reason they have them. Did you have breakfast this morning? or are you just in one of those moods again?

Old 10-18-2017, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Meaning these are the people with service dogs and the reason they have them. Did you have breakfast this morning? or are you just in one of those moods again?

Me? I'm fine. You're the one that's in a grumpy bitter mood complaining about service dogs. Funny you know why individuals have service dogs, is that something you ask about often? Or is this just your speculation? I'm guessing speculation.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:05 AM

Keep fighting the good fight my man. You are doing a stand up job.
I ask. Thats how I know. I actually talk to people, even if they bother me.
Next.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Keep fighting the good fight my man. You are doing a stand up job.
I ask. Thats how I know. I actually talk to people, even if they bother me.
Next.

Sure, you walk up to these 20 somethings and ask what ailment they have their service dog for, and they say "I perceive I have emotional trauma".

Very believable. Very.

Carry on.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:17 AM

Do you have something constructive to add to this woman's post or are you just here to call me bitter. If the later, than let me save you a few keystrokes by saying. You got me.. you win. i'm bitter. You are neither from the area, nor have a service dog. Go troll another thread. Good lord.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:19 AM

Right, I didn't grow up in the Boston area... wrong. Haven't spent 30+ years living there... wrong.

And I have added constructive posts to this thread, thank you. Several. I think she should focus on Salem.

I have no idea why you find it so necessary to pick fights, only you know why. I have no stomach for them and no desire to engage in them. This board is bizarre.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:23 AM

I was speaking about Roslindale.
go get a coffee and relax my man.
I have no idea about Salem, so i don't comment on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts