Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 06:56 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times

Advertisements

It seems to me that if the men who are complaining in this thread were to have a plain looking or unattractive (to them) woman approach them trying to be friendly, they would blow her off and not want to be even her friend. What they are complaining about is that the beautiful hot looking young women in Boston aren't interested in being friendly to them. So I suspect that these men are trying for women that are out of their league. Try setting your sights lower. Remember that the friendship street goes both ways.

Old 08-06-2008, 02:05 PM

1,795 posts, read 3,625,672 times
Well I'm the one who started this post and I'm talking about a generalization, not beautiful hot looking women, just women in general.

And where do you get off saying women like this are out of our league? I never understood this concept. What makes people better than others? Nothing. We're all equal. I take offense to this. And I don't know where someone gets off saying someone is out of someone's league becuase of how they look. That's called shallow, not being out of someone's league. So you're telling me Miu, that a woman who is hot, but uneducated, no ambition, and nothing going for her is out of my league because she's hot even though I'm well educated and have a great job?

Old 08-06-2008, 04:36 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,646,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
It seems to me that if the men who are complaining in this thread were to have a plain looking or unattractive (to them) woman approach them trying to be friendly, they would blow her off and not want to be even her friend. What they are complaining about is that the beautiful hot looking young women in Boston aren't interested in being friendly to them. So I suspect that these men are trying for women that are out of their league. Try setting your sights lower. Remember that the friendship street goes both ways.
You actually found some hot women in Boston. I don't find the women in Boston that good looking compared to other cities I've been too. A 10 in Boston is about an 8 anywhere else. The strange part is some of the more unfriendly ones are the average looking girls who think they are better looking than they really are. I've never had trouble meeting good looking women in other cities...where Boston even the average ones have a stick up their bum.

The girls in and around Boston you'll meet and who are more outgoing you'll soon find are from well outside of Boston area. They are from western MA, New Hampshire, or New York (not NYC).

Old 08-06-2008, 04:46 PM

1,795 posts, read 3,625,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
You actually found some hot women in Boston. I don't find the women in Boston that good looking compared to other cities I've been too. A 10 in Boston is about an 8 anywhere else. The strange part is some of the more unfriendly ones are the average looking girls who think they are better looking than they really are. I've never had trouble meeting good looking women in other cities...where Boston even the average ones have a stick up their bum.

The girls in and around Boston you'll meet and who are more outgoing you'll soon find are from well outside of Boston area. They are from western MA, New Hampshire, or New York (not NYC).
Exactly. In all reality, I've found the very attractive, educated, professional women to be very nice and easy to get along with. The ones with just the looks and nothing else have no substance at all and only care about looks. I agree with LeavingMA in regards to most women around here not being attractive and the average and below average looking ones to be the most unfriendly. In all reality, it depends where you're meeting women. I see beauties with complete creeps so you can't say their is a league by any means. Everyone is attracted to something different and that's just the way it is. I hate when people classify very good looking people as being above everyone like Miu did. It's completely false. People are people, whether hot, ugly, fat, skinny, rich, or poor.

Old 08-06-2008, 06:33 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Whatever it is, they aren't interested in meeting you guys. I suppose the answer is to either leave Boston for good, or when you go away for vacation, bring a woman back with you. All I know is if I'm interested in a guy and he isn't interested in me, I just move on to the next guy that attracts me. No big deal and I've never complained or whined to anyone about having an unrequited encounter with the opposite sex.

The complaining and whining in this thread is really pathetic. And I suspect that when you are out on the town looking for female company, your crappy attitudes about Boston women being snotty or not hot looking enough are showing through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts