Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 08:16 AM

2 posts, read 2,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivieroma View Post
Hello,

My wife and I are planing to stay one week in CAPE COD then we'll go to Camden and one last week in Boston and the area.
I wonder where is the best place to stay in CAPE COD. I red about Chatham, Provincetown, I don't known anything about Orleans or Wellfleet.
We are looking for beaches, whale watching, day trip to Martha'sVinyard and Nantucket islands, habor ...
Thank you for your advices.
��������
I am actually only 13 and I love and know Falmouth (my country house town) like the back of my hand. I will tell u that for kids, Falmouth is great. There is an awesome bike path and great beaches like little island, which is in west Falmouth. It is a small cute and very calm beach. Take little island road off Quaker. Then there is old silver which is in Falmouth as well. There is the seacrest hotel that is right on the beach. Chapaquoit Is my favorite beach but it can be very ruff. These beaches r all part of buzzards bay so they r much calmer than a beach in upper cape or MV. There is a ferry to MV in the heights. That's about ten minutes from west Falmouth. MV is about 45 mins 2 an hour on the ferry. U can go to woods hole but that is the slow ferry.
u can take Ur car on this one tho. If u want to rent then there is a house we used to rent for 3 weeks while my grandma was at our house. It's the Lows house. Off chase road and down lows way. U can google maps it. It is like 30 feet from the bike path. For restaurants: I love the lobster trap in Bourne. U can get almost anything and it is on the water next to the train tracks that don't run anymore but r Rlly cool to c. When I was little I loved to watch the older kids jump off the train track bridge. The restaurant is only enclosed by a net so u feel like u r outside and it's Rlly nice. Also Chappaquoit grill off brick kiln road. It is Rlly good. I love the cape so much. I hope this helped. In a nutshell, Falmouth is the place to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts