Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 09:40 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They're the 2 most interesting for me to watch other than The Five.
Watch them in moderation. They'll dumb you down if you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 10:04 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I mean they support what we say, but how many times can we hear the same narrative. Arrest someone or stop talking about it. And I think most people as well are tiring of it and Hannity even admits he's taking a chance by pretty much staying on the same subject for half the show.

though, his show does provide a daily updated synopsis of what is being uncovered...who is filing for what, who the players are/were, etc, etc.

However, If there is no 'end", as in people being indicted, its a complete waste of time.
"Anyone else sick of Hannity and Tucker with their same narrative"

Then DON'T watch. No ONE is FORCING you to!

I feel the same way about Maddow, which is why I stopped watching her.

Not that hard to figure out.

"And I think most people as well are tiring of it", Really?

"Scoreboard: Thursday, July 25 By Kelsey Sutton on Jul. 26, 2019 - 5:18 PMComment
Fox News' Hannity was the most-watched show, both in total viewers and in the 25-54 demo.
1at place M Hannity: 628 Cuomo: 233 Maddow

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-friday-july-19/409443/

Old 07-28-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL. That was funny. Keep on believing that.

All those from Left and Right are just parroting the lines from their Parties and all they care about is money going into their pockets.

So all they care about is having enough sheep watching them so they have good ratings and they can cash in.
"That was funny. Keep on believing that." You don't because you get ALL your "news" from the Lame Stream Media.

You probably don't even know what FOIA's are.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
And yet he has the highest viewership of any pundit.

Not that I am defending Hannity. I stopped watching him when Combs was taken off the show. He is so partisan, it is pointless for me to watch him without a counterpoint. Even if I do agree with him on many issues, I get nothing out of it. There is nothing intellectually stimulating about it

I think liberals probably feel the same way about most CNN pundits. Probably why nobody is watching that station anymore. Republicans don’t watch because of the blatant bias. And liberals don’t watch because there is no point in watching a one sided argument.
" He is so partisan" at least he admits it which is NOT so with many on the left on TV and the newspapers.

In FACT, MANY claim to be NON-partisan, which is NOT true.

Old 07-28-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I remember Carlson years ago when he was kind of a bow tied George Will clone. Go where the big bucks are I suppose.
"Go where the big bucks are I suppose" Have you ever turned down a raise, if offered one?

Old 07-28-2019, 10:24 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" He is so partisan" at least he admits it which is NOT so with many on the left on TV and the newspapers.

In FACT, MANY claim to be NON-partisan, which is NOT true.
True. I respect him for that. He makes no attempt to try to trick people into thinking he is reporting as a neutral observer, like many CNN reporters do.

Old 07-28-2019, 11:14 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Don't be too hard on them.

Corporate shills who do the bidding of their masters rarely have a say in the presentation.

Old 07-28-2019, 11:30 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I mean they support what we say, but how many times can we hear the same narrative. Arrest someone or stop talking about it. And I think most people as well are tiring of it and Hannity even admits he's taking a chance by pretty much staying on the same subject for half the show.

though, his show does provide a daily updated synopsis of what is being uncovered...who is filing for what, who the players are/were, etc, etc.

However, If there is no 'end", as in people being indicted, its a complete waste of time.
Hannity and Tucker are just propaganda tools. They are basically preaching to the choir. The mirror image are people like Rachel Maddow who engage in the same activity from the opposite side.

(My patience watching them all is now limited to about 30 sec).

Old 07-28-2019, 12:57 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL. That was funny. Keep on believing that.

All those from Left and Right are just parroting the lines from their Parties and all they care about is money going into their pockets.

So all they care about is having enough sheep watching them so they have good ratings and they can cash in.
How much did you watch them to come to that sheepish POV ? All anyone has to do is read some of the books written to see the difference !!!
We all know party didn't mean a *** thing to Romney or John McCain, Jeff Flake and others !!!

Old 07-28-2019, 01:20 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The difference is the ones on the right have been proven correct while the mouth pieces on the left have been discredited liars !!!
Many wrote books about it before the Mueller report came out proving the mouth pieces on the right were in fact right in their view points !!!
As the investigation into the investigators comes to a conclusion they will be proven again to be correct !!!
Leftist media will be loathed to mention anything about the investigations of the current DOJ !!!
It would add to their lack of creditability exposing them as the liars they are and have been !!!

Everyone of your boys ran with trumps BC deal against Obama. You guys are like some old girlfriend's I have had. They reach one accused me of doing wrong when they were the one's doing wrong..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media