U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 09:18 PM

36,771 posts, read 10,987,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I watch them every now and then and you can't blame Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson for the circus the left have put on for over 2 years.

ITA.

They're simply responding to the Dems' two-year narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 09:19 PM

6,303 posts, read 1,714,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I mean they support what we say, but how many times can we hear the same narrative. Arrest someone or stop talking about it. And I think most people as well are tiring of it and Hannity even admits he's taking a chance by pretty much staying on the same subject for half the show.

though, his show does provide a daily updated synopsis of what is being uncovered...who is filing for what, who the players are/were, etc, etc.

However, If there is no 'end", as in people being indicted, its a complete waste of time.
No...

Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 PM

3,146 posts, read 1,312,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I mean they support what we say, but how many times can we hear the same narrative. Arrest someone or stop talking about it. And I think most people as well are tiring of it and Hannity even admits he's taking a chance by pretty much staying on the same subject for half the show.

though, his show does provide a daily updated synopsis of what is being uncovered...who is filing for what, who the players are/were, etc, etc.

However, If there is no 'end", as in people being indicted, its a complete waste of time.
Very simple, if you can't handle the truth, don't watch FOX... Stay with your left wing lies..

Old 10-01-2019, 10:10 PM

18,486 posts, read 11,679,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Very simple, if you can't handle the truth, don't watch FOX... Stay with your left wing lies..
Your "truth" is someone else's bizarro-land. Hannity, Carlson, and the REALLY crazy Alex Jones, are nothing but hate merchants. They have found a certain segment of our population, easily manipulated, weak, uneducated, and unhappy with their lot in life, and they have cultivated that into a career.

But I think the real problem here is, your side is so drunk on Trump's Kool Aide that you would not see the truth if it hit you square in the face. So, we just accept that you are out there, and we move on with things like IMPEACHING TRUMP !!!!!!! The next few weeks are going to be SO interesting !

Old 10-02-2019, 06:24 AM

17,787 posts, read 9,009,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Your "truth" is someone else's bizarro-land. Hannity, Carlson, and the REALLY crazy Alex Jones, are nothing but hate merchants. They have found a certain segment of our population, easily manipulated, weak, uneducated, and unhappy with their lot in life, and they have cultivated that into a career.

But I think the real problem here is, your side is so drunk on Trump's Kool Aide that you would not see the truth if it hit you square in the face. So, we just accept that you are out there, and we move on with things like IMPEACHING TRUMP !!!!!!! The next few weeks are going to be SO interesting !
I guess "russia" was your scapegoat for a couple years. "Manipulated" ? How'd that pan out?

Old 10-02-2019, 06:59 AM

8,927 posts, read 6,327,787 times
Hannity has been monotonous and stale for many years. Tucker, on the other hand, is just hitting his stride and his show is getting better and better. Agree or disagree, he won't be stale for many years to come.

As recently as a few months ago, I was turning off Tucker as soon as he brought on the idiots like Chris Hahn or Richard Goodstein. He seems to have seen the light and now I'm seeing much less pointless and irritating combat and much more of Tucker's razor-sharp intellectual perspective on the fast-growing grave risk to our democracy and the future of freedom itself.

He's yet to see the light on guns, but nobody's perfect. His is the best political program on TV going away.

Old 10-02-2019, 07:13 AM

6,131 posts, read 1,582,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Hannity has been monotonous and stale for many years. Tucker, on the other hand, is just hitting his stride and his show is getting better and better. Agree or disagree, he won't be stale for many years to come.

As recently as a few months ago, I was turning off Tucker as soon as he brought on the idiots like Chris Hahn or Richard Goodstein. He seems to have seen the light and now I'm seeing much less pointless and irritating combat and much more of Tucker's razor-sharp intellectual perspective on the fast-growing grave risk to our democracy and the future of freedom itself.

He's yet to see the light on guns, but nobody's perfect. His is the best political program on TV going away.
Agree. I am over Hannity but I think Tucker is getting better. But I like Ingraham the best. I only watch Hannity for the Solomon and Carter segments.

Old 10-02-2019, 07:31 AM

5,200 posts, read 1,462,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Agree. I am over Hannity but I think Tucker is getting better. But I like Ingraham the best. I only watch Hannity for the Solomon and Carter segments.
"I only eat the s*** to get the corn!"

Last edited by zzzSnorlax; 10-02-2019 at 07:48 AM..

Old 10-02-2019, 10:34 AM

12,307 posts, read 3,099,423 times
Deplorables know what's going to happen so are impatient to see justice done..

Demwits are clueless mushrooms kept in the dark and fed manure so even though there has been all this information about Spygate available they will be frightened and shocked when the proverbial sh1te hits the fan and indictments fly thick and fast. Their propaganda media won't be able to spin or ignore.

Barr and Durham were in Italy recently gathering more evidence. They are methodical and meticulous which is what we want. No loopholes for the traitors to slither through. No leaks so you know this is serious stuff, folks.

Patriots must persevere!

Old 10-02-2019, 10:56 AM

6,620 posts, read 4,319,653 times
When it comes to liberal "news" vs conservative "news" outlets, they both revolve around opinions. While you are watching them, you have to analyze which ones offer facts to back up their opinions. I watch Hannity and Carlson, and every time they voice something that is an opinion, they always have clips following that back up why they have that opinion. The occasional time I watch something on CNN, all I ever see is opinions, without any facts to support them. I only watch them occasionally, to confirm the reason I watch Fox most of the time.

It is more apparent now, since 2016, than it has ever been in the past. The leftists seem to have abandoned all logic.

The thing that irritates me the most about all the shows lately, is the way the hosts interrupt the guest before they finish their points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or